Laghu Rudrabhishek is a very important ritual in which the Panchamarit Pooja is offered to Lord Shiva. Nevertheless, this pooja is performed by experienced priests and they recite very powerful mantras. Moreover, these mantras bring good luck and fulfil all the desires of the person who performs the pooja.
This Shravan Maas, Perform Rudrabhishek at Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga. We perform the pooja on your behalf and send you prasad by post. Cost is Rs.3,000 (For 1-4 people). Whatsapp us now for arrangements.
5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra are the best places to perform Laghu Rudrabishek Pooja
Also, Lord Shiva is the destroyer of all the evil and the Supreme being. Nevertheless, the worship of the Lord also spreads spirituality and peace in the lives of human beings.
Laghu Rudrabhishek is one of the rudras of Lord Shiva. Nevertheless, it is also popular as the Maha Rudra Abhishek. Moreover, Laghu Rudrabhishek pooja is also the best way to overcome all the issues and problems of health, wealth and prosperity.
Who should perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- This pooja is to be performed by the person who is suffering from any diseases or ailments.
- Moreover, if one wants harmony and peace in the family relations then one can perform this pooja.
- Also if a person is finding hard to attain success, then this pooja is helpful.
- But one must perform it under an experienced priest’s direction.
What are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Here are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Puja:
- This pooja reduces the bad effects of Ashlesha, Punarvasu, and Pushya Nakshatras.
- It purifies the soul and body and brings prosperity, good health, and peace in one’s life.
- It also reduces the bad effects of the afflicted moon.
- This pooja also helps to get rid of different ailments and diseases.
- It can also help for the upliftment in spirituality.
- This pooja also helps to improve the leadership qualities and eliminates any doshas in the life of the individual.
- This pooja also smoothens the married lives of the couples and improves the well being of a person.
When should I perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- Performing this pooja on the day of Mahashivratri is very auspicious. Moreover, it falls on the 14th night of the full moon.
- Moreover, the pooja starts with the bath of lingam which the devotees call ‘panchayavya’ ie. curd, honey, milk, cow dung, ghee.
- Laghu Rudrabhishek is also very auspicious when performed in Shravan Month.
- One can also consult the priest and decide an auspicious day for conducting this pooja.
- One can also perform this pooja during the month of Shravan.
- This pooja can also take place during Amavasya, Makarsankranti, individual’s anniversaries or birth dates.
How to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Time needed: 1 hour.
Here’s how to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek:
- Rudra Worship
Seven priests perform the Laghu Rudrabhishek and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Rudra.
- Worship Shivlinga
The process begins by worshipping Shiva Linga. Then the priest bathe it in many ingredients and water. During the process of bathing Shiva Linga, the priests chant mantras. These mantras are Rudra Suktha.
After the process of giving bath to the Shiva Linga, the priest purifies it with the mixture of curd, honey, cow’s milk, sugarcane, rice, and other items.
- Prasad Distribution
After completing the abhishekam Pooja, prasad is to be distributed among the poor people and the devotees. Also, this pooja is a short Puja of Rudra Abhishekam and gives many beneficial results.
What are the materials required for Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
|Materials Required||Materials Required|
|Ganth Bandhan Cloth||Kalash|
The materials required for the pooja are the usual requirements and they might differ from pandit to pandit. Moreover, other materials required include Paata, Ganesh Lakshmi idol, Rahman Vastra samagri, Sandalwood, Aluminium Tray, Kesar, Ghee, Yellow Sarson, Ring or Pratima, Gulal, Dakshina, etc.
However, it is very important that the person performing the pooja should wear new clothes. Males should wear dhoti, Gamcha, and white napkin. Females should wear a new sari, blouse and other things as per the requirements.
Where to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- One can perform this Abhishek pooja in any of the Lord Shiva temples.
- Also, one can perform this pooja Trimbakeshwar in Nashik, Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain, Omkareshwar temple in Indore.
- Also, Nageshwar temple in Gujarat, Somnath temple in Gujarat and many other places are also good to perform this pooja. One can consult an expert for it.
What is the cost of performing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Moreover, the cost of performing this Abhishek ritual varies from temple to temple but it is usually around Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000.
If you have any questions about Laghu Rudrabhishek, please leave your comment below and we will get back to you within one hour.