Starting From: We arrange the yatra from Delhi or Haridwar.
Duration: 10-12 Days
Places Covered: Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Pancha Prayag, Uttarakashi.
Optional Places (At extra cost): Gaumukh Trek, Valley of Flowers, Auli, Harsil, Chopta, Hemkund Sahib, Nainital, Vaishno Devi, Amarnath.
Travel Dates: Any date of your choice.
Amenities: Accommodation, Private Vehicle, Breakfast, Dinner, Tour Guide, Kedarnath Helicopter, Rudrabhishek in Kedarnath and Badrinath, VIP Darshan.
Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash. Just 10% advance needed for confirmation. For NRI’s we have PayPal payment option as well.
Pricing: Contact us now. Special rates for large groups.
Per Person Rate Ex-Delhi (12 Days) – Hotel, Vehicle & Food
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
Per Person Rate Ex-Haridwar (10 Days) – Hotel, Vehicle & Food
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
Char Dham Itinerary
- Day 1: Haridwar – Barkot: Pickup from Haridwar. Proceed to Barkot via Mussoorie. Visit Kempty Falls on the way. Check into the hotel upon arrival in Barkot. Dinner and overnight stay in Barkot.
- Day 2: Yamunotri: Early morning drive to Janki Chatti. On arrival, start trek of 6 kms for Yamunotri. (Either by walk or a pony or doli – at own cost). On arrival in Yamunotri, take a holy dip in Surya Kund. Later complete pooja and darshan of Yamunotri.Start trek back to Janki Chatti. On arrival in Janki Chatti, meet with the driver and drive back to Barkot. Dinner and overnight stay in Barkot.
- Day 3: Uttarkashi: Drive to Uttarkashi in the morning. Check in to the hotel upon arrival. Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Aadi Shakti Temple. Dinner and overnight stay in Uttarkashi.
- Day 4: Gangotri: Drive to Gangotri early in the morning. On the way visit Gangnani. Take a holy dip in Tapt Kund. Have darshan in Gangotri. You can also take a holy dip in River Ganga. Later drive back to Uttarkashi. Dinner and overnight stay in Uttarkashi.
- Day 5: Guptkashi: Early in the morning drive to Sitapur. On the way visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptkashi. Check in to the hotel upon arrival in Sitapur. Overnight stay in Sitapur.
- Day 6: Kedarnath: Early morning travel to Kedarnath. By Trek: Drive to Sonprayag for trek to Kedarnath. The trek is 19 kms one way. You can avail the help of Palki or Horse on the spot. (at own cost). By Helicopter: Drive to Helipad. Take a 10-minute ride to Kedarnath. (at extra cost – must be booked in advance). Do the darshan/pooja after reaching Kedarnath. Overnight stay in Kedarnath if you stay back. If you go by helicopter and opt to come back then overnight stay will be in Sitapur.
- Day 7: Sonprayag – Badrinath: Trek down to Sonprayag. Meet our driver and drive to Badrinath. If you are taking helicopter then this is an extra day to accommodate any cancellations due to bad weather. If you have free time, you can visit Triyuginarayan Temple. (at extra cost). Visit Ukhimath Temple on the way. Visit Yogdhyan Badri Temple on the way. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival in Badrinath. Dinner and overnight stay in Badrinath.
- Day 8: Badrinath: Proceed to Badrinath Temple and take a holy dip in Tapt Kund. Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple. Visit Mana Village if time permits. Dinner and overnight stay in Badrinath.
- Day 9: Joshimath – Rudraprayag: Morning, check-out from the hotel & transfer to Rudraprayag. On the way, visit Narsingh Temple in Joshimath. Visit Bridha Badri Temple on the way. Also visit Panch Prayag points on the way. Dinner and overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
- Day 10: Rishikesh – Haridwar: Morning, check-out from the hotel & transfer to Haridwar. Visit Dhari Devi Temple on the way. On the way, visit various attractions in Rishikesh. Drop off in Haridwar for your onward journey. Trip ends here.