12 Jyotirlinga Names in India with Names, Places, Map, Significance, Tour Packages. Comprehensive Jyotirlinga Guide.
What are the 12 Jyotirlingas?
The 12 Jyotirlingas in India are Kashi Vishwanath, Kedarnath, Somnath, Grishneshwar, Trimbakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Rameshwaram, Srisailam, Baijnath, Nageshwar, Mahakaleshwar, and Omkareshwar.
If you are planning to visit these places, call us on 7977184437 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for best tour packages.
What is a Jyotirlinga?
Jyotirlinga is a holy shrine dedicated to worship Lord Shiva. These shrines worship Lord Shiva in the form of a Light or Jyotirlingam. ‘Jyoti’ meaning ‘radiance or light’ and ‘Lingam’ meaning ‘a sign or a symbol of Lord Shiva’, Jyotirlinga (ज्योतिर्लिंग) means ‘The Radiance of Lord Shiva’. It is believed that these 12 jyotirlingas are ‘Swayambhu’ or self-manifested. Lord Shiva manifested himself in these places just for his devotees.
There are also 5 Jyotirlingas in Maharashtra which are included in the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Jyotirlinga is also called ‘Dwadash Jyotirlingas’. These Jyotirlingas are considered to be the purest and holiest shrines of Lord Shiva. It is said that if a person visits all the holy shrines, he attains moksha.
How many Jyotirlingas are there in India?
It is believed that there were originally 64 Jyotirlingas. Out of these 12 ज्योतिर्लिंग are considered to be very holy and auspicious. Each of these twelve Jyotirlingas are different manifestations of Lord Shiva. These Jyotirlingas take the name of the presiding deity.
12 Jyotirlinga List with Locations
The list of 12 jyotirlingas in India are:
- Somnath Jyotirlinga in Gujarat
- Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga in Madhya Pradesh
- Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga in Madhya Pradesh
- Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga in Andhra Pradesh
- Vaijnath Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra
- Kedarnath Jyotirlinga in Uttarakhand
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga in Gujarat
- Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra
- Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra
- Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga in Tamil Nadu
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra
- Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga in Uttar Pradesh
12 Jyotirlinga Map
What are the 12 jyotirlinga in India?
The 12 jyotirlinga in India are:
1. Somnath Jyotirlinga – Saurashtra, Gujarat
Somnath is considered to be the first Jyotirlinga. It is located on the western coast of Gujarat, in Prabhas Patan in Kathiawad District. This shrine is one of the oldest and most visited pilgrimage sites in India. ‘Soma’ means ‘The Moon God’ and Somnath means ‘Lord of Soma’.
This mandir is known to have ‘Eternal Shrine‘. It was destroyed for almost 16 times by invaders but was always rebuilt and never lost its beauty. The present jyotirlinga has the Chalukya style architecture and the skills of Sompura Salats.
What are the Somnath Jyotirlinga Timings?
The Somnath darshan timings are from 6 in the morning to 10 in the night.
What is the best time to visit the Somnath Jyotirlinga?
The best time for visiting the Somnath Jyotirlinga is:
Winter Season: The winters season in Gujarat covers the month of October to February. The climate in this season stays cool and is mostly recommended for sight-seeing. The temperature remains between 10 to 32-degree centigrades. The climate remains pleasant and is never bitter.
How to reach Somnath?
- Road – Somnath connects well to major cities in Gujarat like Ahmedabad, Junagadh, Dwarka and Chorwad by state roadways.
- Train – The nearest railway station is Somnath (0.5 km). Regular train service is available from all major cities in Gujarat.
- Air – There are no direct air routes to Somnath. The nearest airport is Diu, which is 85 km away.
2. Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga – Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
The Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is located on the banks of Kshipra River, beside Rudra Sagar Lake in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. This shrine is one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peetham.
A tale from the Shiv Puranas states that the King of Ujjain, Chandrasena was a devotee of Lord Shiva. Once a five-year-old boy Shrikar overheard him while he was praying to the Lord. When he wanted to pray along with the King, he was forced by the guards to go to the river Kshipra and pray. Shrikar learned that the rivals of Ujjain, King Ripudamana and King Shinghaditya decided to attack Ujjain. Shrikar immediately started praying. The news soon spread and was heard by a priest called Vridhi who then started to pray as well. The Kings with the help of a Demon called Dushan were successful in attacking Ujjain. Dushan was blessed by Lord Brahma to be invisible. Lord Shiva on hearing the pleads of his devotees appeared in his Mahakaal form and defeated all the enemies. On the request of Shrikhar and Vridhi, he decided to reside in Ujjain as a form of light to protect the city and its people.
The Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is also one of the ‘Mukti-Sthal’. It is believed that this place can liberate a human. One who worships the lingam is blessed by the Lord and is freed of diseases.
What are the Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Timings?
The Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga timings are from 4 in the morning to 11 in the night.
What is the best season to visit the Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Mahakaleshwar is:
Winter Season: The months of October to March cover this season. The temperature stays at 20 degrees. The weather remains pleasant and is good for the pilgrims. It is recommended to avoid summers as the temperature can rise up to 45 degrees centigrade.
How to reach Mahakaleshwar?
- Air – There are no direct air routes. The nearest airport is Indore, 53 km away from Ujjain.
- Train – Direct trains are available to Ujjain from major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Benaras, Kochi as well as Jaipur.
- Road – Bus services are available from cities like Indore, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Udaipur, Nasik and Mathura.
3. Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga – Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh
Omkareshwar means ‘Lord of the sound Om’ or ‘Lord of Omkara’. The Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga is situated in the Khandwa District of Madhya Pradesh. It is situated on an island called Shivpuri on the Narmada River. There are various legends related to this place. One of the stories from the Hindu Puranas states that once there happened a great war between the Gods and the Demons. The Devas or Goda started praying to Lord Shiva when they started to lose against the Demons. Pleased with the prayers, Lord Shiva emerged in the form of Omkareshwar and defeated the Demons. Another legend states that Vindya, who controlled the Vindhyachal Mountain range was once worshipping the Lord. He created a sacred diagram and Lingam of sand and clay. Pleased, Lord Shiva appeared in two forms, Omkareshwar and Amaleshwar.
Amareshar means ‘Immortal Lord’ or ‘Lord of the devas or Immortals’. Amareshwar Temple is situated on the south bank of the River Narmada.
What are the Omkareshwar Temple timings?
The timings of Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga are from 5 in the morning to 9 in the night.
What is the best season to visit the Omkareshwar?
The best time to visit the Omkareshwar is:
Winter Season: The months of October to March covers this season. The climate remains pleasant that helps tourists to see the sights with ease. The temperature keeps between 15 to 30-degree centigrade. It is recommended to avoid summers as it gets really hot and uncomfortable.
How to reach Omkareshwar?
- Air: The nearest airport is at Indore and Ujjain. You can drive from there to Omkareshwar.
- Road: There are well-connected roads to Omkareshwar from all major cities.
- Rail: Omkareshwar has its own railway station called Omkareshwar Railway Station which is connected to all major cities.
4. Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga – Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh
Mallikarjuna Temple is popularly called ‘The Kailash of the South’. This temple is located at Srisailam on the banks of Krishna River in Andhra Pradesh. The name Mallikarjauna comes from ‘Mallika’ meaning ‘Goddess Parvati’ and ‘Arjuna’ meaning ‘Lord Shiva’. A tale from the Shiv Puranas says that when Kartikeya returned to Kailash, after taking around of the earth, Narada Muni informed him about Ganesha’s marriage before him. A furious Kartikeya went away to the Kraunch Mountain. All the Gods, including Shiv Parvati, tried consoling him but he turned them all. Witnessing their son in a state like this, Shiv and Parvati assumed the form of a Jyotirlinga and resided on the mountain.
This temple is also amongst the 275 Paadal Petra Shiva Sthangal. This temple is also one of the 18 Shakti Peethas of Goddess Parvati. It is the only temple in India which is both a Shakti Peetha and a Jyotirlinga. It is believed that the person who visits this temple attains moksha and all their desires are fulfilled.
What are the Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga timings?
The Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga timings are from 4:30 to 10.
What is the best time to visit the Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga?
The best time to visit the Malikarjuna is:
Winter Season: The weather in this season stays pleasant. The month of October to February covers the winter season. The temperature remains between 15-20 degree centigrade. The climate remains pleasant which helps the pilgrims to have a nice visit.
How to reach Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga?
- Air – There are no direct air routes to Srisailam. The nearest airport is Rajiv Gandhi International airport at Hyderabad. It is 202 km away from Srisailam.
- Road – The Srisailam Temple is present just 1 km away from the Srisailam Bus Stand.
- Train – There are no direct rail routes to Srisailam. The nearest Railway Station is Markapur which is 80 km away followed by Nandyal and Kurnool.
5. Vaijnath Jyotirlinga – Parli, Maharashtra
Vaijnath also known as Vaijnath/Baijnath is located at Parli in Beed District of Maharashtra. Some also refer to it as ‘Baba Dham’. It is believed that the person who visits this shrine attain moksha and gets rid of all miseries.
According to a legend, Ravana, the demon king wanted Lord Shiva to come with him to Srilanka. Shiva permitted him to carry his Atmalinga but on one condition. Ravan was asked not to take a break in his journey and transfer his Lingam to anyone else. If he does so, his lingam would be rooted at that place forever. The Gods knew that if Ravan carried Shiva’s Lingam with him, he would become invincible and destroy the world. They came up with a plan to outwit Ravan. They asked Varuna to enter the belly of Ravan following which he had an urgent urge to release water. Meanwhile, Lord Vishnu appeared in the form of a Brahmin in front of Ravan. Ravan handed over the Lingam to the Brahmin, unaware of the mystery. Following this, the Lingam got rooted there forever.
What are the Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga Timings?
The timings of Vaijnath are from 5 to 9.
What is the best season to visit Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga?
Winter Season: The months of October to February covers winters in Maharashtra. The weather during this time remains pleasant. He temperature remain around 25 degrees centigrade. The tourist can visit the temple and the other sights in ease.
How to reach Parli?
- Road: There are direct road routes that connects the temple to the major cities. Several buses connect from Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and other nearby cities.
- Train: The nearest train station is Parli. It is 2 km from the Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga. Here are direct trains that operate from Secunderabad, Kakinada, Manmad, Vishakapatnam and Bangalore.
- Air: There are no direct air routes to Parli Vaijnath. The nearest airport is in Nanded, 105 km from the Parli Vaijnath temple. You can also take a flight to Chikkalthana Airport which is 174kms away.
6. Kedarnath Jyotirlinga – Kedarnath, Uttarakhand
Kedarnath is situated at the Rudra Himalayan Range on a mountain named Kedar, at a height of 12,000 feet. It is one of the 4 Dhams along with Yamunotri, Gangotri, and Badrinath. According to the legends, Lord Shiva dwelled here on Nara and Narayana’s request. Due to weather conditions and snowfalls, the shrine remains open to the pilgrims only for a period of 6 months.
One believes that by visiting the shrine and bathing the Jyotirlinga, it can free them of all unhappiness, misfortunes and fulfill their desires.
What are the Kedarnath Jyotirlinga timings?
The timings of Kedarnath are from 4 in the morning to 9 in the night.
What is the best season to visit Kedarnath Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit Kedarnath is:
The Kedarnath is open to the pilgrims for only a period of 6months. This is due to the harsh weather conditions that the place withstands. The best time to visit the Kedarnath is during Summer Season. The months of May and June covers this season. The temperature remains around 5-degree to 18-degree centigrade. One can also visit the Kedarnath Jyotirlinga in the months of September and October. During these time, the weather remains comparatively pleasant.
How to visit Kedarnath Jyotirlinga?
- Air –There are no direct flight routes to Kedarnath. There is no airport at Kedarnath. The nearest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun. It is 238 km away from the Temple town.
- Train – There are no direct rail routes to Kedarnath. The nearest railway station is Rishikesh, situated at a distance of 216 km from Kedarnath.
- Road – One can board buses from Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Pauri, Tehri, Srinagar and Chamoli.
7. Nageshwar Jyotirlinga – Darukavanam, Gujarat
Nageshwar temple is also known as Nagnath Temple. It is located in Saurashtra, Gujarat, between Gomti Dwarka and Bait Dwarka Island. According to a legend in the Shiv Puranas, there was once a Demon called Daaruka who imprisoned Supriya, a Lord Shiva devotee. Daaruka took Supriya along with many other to his city called Darukavana. It was a city under the sea which had many demons and sea snakes. Supriya along with others started praying to Lord Shiva who appeared before them and vanquished the Demon. Since then, he resided there in the form of a Jyotirlinga.
What are the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga timings?
The temple timings of Nageshwar are from morning 6 to night 9.
What is the best season to visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit Nageshwar is:
Winter Season: The months of October to February faces winters in Gujarat. The weather is pleasant with cool breezes blowing. The temperature remains between 12-degree to 25-degree centigrade.
How to reach Nageshwar Jyotirlinga?
- Air- There are no direct air routes to Nageshwar. The nearest airport is that of Jamnagar which is 137 km.
- Rail- There are trains which even connect the way down to south through Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai, Goa, Karnataka, and Kerala.
- Road- There are direct buses available from Jamnagar and Ahmedabad.
8. Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga – Nasik, Maharashtra
Trimbakeshwar Temple is located near Nasik, in the town of Trimbak near Brahmagiri Mountain. The sacred river, Godavari originates near Trimbak. The unique feature about the temple is that the Jyotirlinga in this temple has three faces. These faces represent the three supreme Gods, Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheshwar.
A legend from the Shiv Puranas narrates that Gautam Rishi received a boon from Varuna where he got a free supply of grain. He thus used to call many sages to eat at his house. However, one day he killed a cow for grazing his field. In order to wash away his sin, he started praying to Lord Shiva, who asked River Ganga to flow from here washing away all his sin.
On the earnest request of Gautam Rishi, River Godavari, and the other Gods, Shiva resided here in the name of Trimbakeshwar.
What are the Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga timings?
The temple timings of Trimbakeshwar are from 5:30 am to 9 pm.
What is the best season to visit the Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga is:
Winter Season: The months of October to March covers the winters in Trimbakeshwar. It is recommended to visit during these months as the weather remain comparatively pleasant. However, Trimbakeshwar faces extremity in all climatic seasons. The temperature remains between 7-degrees to 34-degrees centigrade.
How to reach Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga?
- Air: There is no direct flight route to Trimbakeshwar. The nearest flight route is at Mumbai, which is 200kms away from Trimbakeshwar.
- Rail: There is no direct rail route to Trimbakeshwar. The nearest rail station is at Nasik. It is also well connected with the Mumbai train station.
- Road: Trimbakeshwar is well-connected with the major cities via road route.
9. Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga – Pune, Maharashtra
The Bhimashankar Temple is located in the Ghat Region of the Sahyadri Hills in Pune, Maharashtra. It is also the source of the Bhima River. According to the Legends, Bhima, the son of Karkati and Kumbhkaran lived in the dense forest with his mother. When he learned how his father was killed in the great war between Rama and Ravana he became furious. He started praying to Lord Bramha who blessed him with immense powers. With his powers, he started destroying everything and defeated almost every God. Witnessing this all the Gods along with Lord Bramha started praying to Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva came to the rescue and defeated the demon. Since then, on everyone’s request, he manifested himself in the form of Bhimashankar.
What are the Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Timings?
The mandir is open from 4:30 am to 10 pm.
What is the best season to visit the Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Bhimashankar is:
Winter Season: Although the temple could be visited at any time, it is the best to pay a visit to the temple during winters. The month of October to February covers the winter season. The temperature stays between 13-degrees to 30-degree centigrade. Trekkers would find it very attractive to trek during the winters here.
How to reach Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga?
- Air– There are no direct air routes to Bhimashankar. The nearest airport is Pune Airport.
- Train – There are no direct rail routes to Bhimashankar Temple. The nearest railway station is Pune, 120 km away from the Temple.
- Road – Regular buses are available from Pune from 5:30 AM to 4 PM. A bus also from Kalyan starts at 9 AM and one from Ghatkopar or Kurla at 11 AM.
10. Rameshwar Jyotirlinga – Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu
Rameshwaram Temple is located in Rameshwaram island on Tamil Nadu. This is the southernmost Jyotirlinga. A legend in Ramayana narrates that, Rama committed a sin of killing a Brahmin during his war against the Demon King Ravana. He prayed to Lord Shiva to absolve him of his sin. He asked Hanuman to bring a lingam from the Himalayas. Sita made a small lingam out of the sand and started praying when Hanumana was late. This is believed to be the lingam in the sanctum.
This Jyotirlinga is popularly called ‘Varanasi of the South’. Beside the temple is the Dhanushkodi beach. It is here that Rama built the Ram Setu to save his wife, Sita from the Demon, Ravana. This shrine is also amongst the holy Char Dhams.
What are the Rameshwaram Temple timings?
The mandir is open from 6 in the morning to 8:30 in the night.
What is the best season to visit the Rameshwar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Rameshwaram is:
Winter Season: The month of October to March faces the winters. The temperature stays around 20-degrees to 30-degrees centigrade. It is the peak tourist season. It is best for exploring the various places.
How to reach Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga?
- Air: The nearest airport is in Madurai, which is 174 km from Rameshwaram.
- Road: This major pilgrim site is connected to all cities and towns in Tamil Nadu. Several state-run and private buses are available.
- Train: Rameshwaram Railway station is the nearest railhead, 1 km away from the temple.
11. Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Grishneshwar means ‘Lord of Compassion’. This temple is located in Verul, which is less than a kilometer from Ellora. This temple is also called Ghrishneshwar Jyotirlinga and Dhushmeshwar Jyotirlinga.
According to a legend in the Shiv Puranas, there lived a childless couple in the called Sudeha and Sudharm in Devagiri Mountain. Sudeha got his husband married to her sister, Ghushma. Soon, Ghushma and Sudharm were blessed with a boy. This left Sudeha jealous. She threw the boy in a lake where Ghushma used to discharge 101 Lingams. On repeated prayers by Ghushma, Lord Shiva returned her son back to her. On the request of Sudharm, Lord Shiva manifested himself here in the name of Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga.
What are the Grishneshwar Jytirlinga timings?
The temple is open from 5:30 am to 11 pm.
|Darshan||5:30 AM||9:30 PM|
|Darshan (In Shravan)||3:00 PM||11:00 PM|
What the best season to visit the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Grishneshwar is:
Winter Season: The months of October to March cover the winters here. This temperature is recommended as the weather stays pleasant. Tourist can freely visit the sights. The temperature remains between 12-degree centigrade to 30-degree centigrade.
How to reach the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga?
- Road: Grishneshwar Temple is well-connected with all major cities via road. From Pune: 256 km/4.5 hours. From Nasik: 187 km/3 hours. From Shirdi: 122 km/2.5 hours
- Train: There are no rail stations at Grisheshwar Temple. Aurangabad is the nearest railway station. Manmad is also closer and better connected.
- Flight: The nearest airport is in Aurangabad, and there are regular flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, and Udaipur.
12. Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga – Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Kashi Viswanath Jyotirlinga stands on the western bank of River Ganga, in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The name ‘Kashi’ comes from the other name of Varanasi, Kashi. ‘Viswanath’ or ‘Vishveshwar’ means the ‘Ruler of the Universe’. The main deity here is called Vishwanath or Vishveshwar. This jyotirlinga is popularly referred to as ‘The Golden Temple of Varanasi’. It is believed that a dip in the holy Ganges followed by a visit to the jyotirlinga help one attain Moksha. It is also believed that a true devotee of Shiva achieves freedom from death. They are taken directly to Mout Kailash by messengers of Lord Shiva and not Yama after their death. It is also believed that Shiva himself says the mantra of salvation in the ears of the people who die naturally here.
What are the Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga timings?
- The Kashi Vishwanath Temple opens daily at 2:30 AM and closes at 11 PM.
- The Mangala Aarti is performed between 3 AM to 4 AM.
- The mid-day Bhog Aarti is performed between 11:30 AM to 12 PM.
- The Sapta Rishi Aarti is performed between 7 PM to 8:30 PM.
- The Shringar Bhog and Aarti are performed at 9 PM.
- The Shayan Aarti starts at 10:30 PM.
- The general darshan timings are 4 AM to 11 AM, 12 PM to 7 PM, and from 8:30 PM to 9 PM.
- After 9 PM, pilgrims are allowed to view the Lord from outside the sanctum.
What the best season to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga?
The best season to visit the Kashi Vishwanath is:
Winter Season: The months of November to February covers the winters in Varanasi. The temperature stays between 5-degrees to 15-degrees centigrade. The weather stays pleasant during this time which makes it comfortable for the visitors.
How to reach the Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga?
- Air – The nearest airport to the city is Babatpur which is 22 km from Varanasi. Direct flights are operated by Air India as well as other private airlines from cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Agra, Bhubaneswar and Lucknow.
- Train – The nearest Railway Station is Varanasi Junction or the Mughal Sarai Junction. Several trains connect the city to almost all major parts of the country like Delhi, Chennai, Howrah, Jammu, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Guwahati.
- Road – The city is located on NH2 highway linking Kolkata to New Delhi. Several buses are available from places like Delhi, Agra, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Patna, Nagpur, Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, and Gaya.
12 Jyotirlinga Mantra
12 Jyotirlinga Tour Packages
It is not possible to cover all 12 Jyotirlinga in a single trip because of time constraints and long diatances. It is advisable to cover state by state. For instance you can cover all 5 jyotrilingas in maharashtra and then move on to cover two jyotirlingas in MP and then 2 jyotirlingas in Gujarat and so on.
How many Jyotirling in Maharashtra?
There are five Jyotirlinga present in Maharashtra. These are Bhimshankar, Grishneshwar, and Trimbakeshwar. The other Jyotirlingas are Aundha Nagnath and Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga.
How many Jyotirling in Gujarat?
There are two Jyotirlinga present in Gujarat. These are Somnath and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga. Somnath Jyotirlinga is located in Somnath. Nageshwar is located in Daarukavanam.
How many Jyotirling in MP?
There are two Jyotirlinga present in Madhya Pradesh. These are Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and Omkareshwar. Mahakaleshwar is situated in Ujjain. Omkareshwar is in Khandwa.
Madan kumar says
I want life time membership of this renowned jyotirling because Myself is shiva bhakt
N V V SUBBA RAO says
Can you please suggest tour plan for somnath,Nageshwaram, Pancha Dwaraka.
We are from Chennai 2 to 4 members
Sasidhar Darla says
Please check your email. We have shared the details
12 jyotiling pravash for planning pls send me
Sasidhar Darla says
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your contact no and we will get in touch with you.
There are four Temple’s in Maharashtra plz recorrect
Sasidhar Darla says
There are 5 jyotirlingas in Maharashtra
Nagaraj kolare says
thank you for giving information
SRIRAM srinivasarao says
But one thing is breef information is speciality of the temple is not explain
Thanks for information
Rajesh Kumar Asnani says
I want to travel 12 jyotirlings with releated historical temples in sqwence do you have any plan and package
Sasidhar Darla says
yes sir. please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me route of 12jyotirling by car distance and how to 1st and 12jyotirling
Sasidhar Darla says
It’s not recommended to complete all 12 jyotirlinga in one single trip. It takes too long. It’s better to cover the jyotirlinga state by state. The best way is to start with Maharashtra 5 Jyotirlinga Tour.
very hood infarmeshan thankes