Vastu Shanti Puja corrects the fault of construction and ensures that the house is free from any evil or negative energies. It involves worshipping the five elements of nature, natural forces and the deity of directions. It also grants mercy if any living organism came to any harm during the construction.
We arrange for Vastu Shanti Puja remotely at the Pandit’s place. Pooja will be performed on your name and gothra. Pooja will be live streamed and pooja videos will be shared with you on whatsapp. Pooja will be performed by Pandit Rahul Karnatak who is a very experienced priest and featured in The Times of India. Contact us now for booking this pooja.
This puja will radiate peace and happiness in the house and result in a well-balanced environment. It will help to remove the ill effects of the Vastu Doshas. Vastu Shanti Yagya is the best way to seek the blessings of Vastu Purush. Vastu Purush is an epitome of spirit, power, and energy and safeguards the building.
Related Videos on Vastu Shanti Puja
Who should perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
The Vastu Shanti Puja is performed if the person faces a financial crisis which is caused due to choosing the property against the Vastu parameters. And if the interior of the house is against the Vastu rules. One should perform the puja when one purchases an old house.
Why should one perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
This puja is primarily to align the stars in your favour and also to purify the atmosphere of your house or workspace. The puja normally takes place after renovation in the house or office of the person. One should also perform it if the person is returning from abroad or a trip after a very long time. A person can also perform it after a long time of living in the same house.
What are the benefits of performing Vastu Shanti Puja?
Vastu Shanti Puja has many benefits in the life of the individual by removing all the health and wealth problems. It also removes the bad effects due to the wrong position of planets. Moreover, it helps to maintain a good relationship with the members of the family.
It will also remove the bad effects or curses in the life of the individual. Performing this puja will give internal peace and happiness for all the members of the family and will help to lead a happy and smooth life.
It also purifies all the nooks and corners of the house. It helps to attain stability in life along with mental peace. This puja fills the house with peace and happiness. This puja removes the ill-effects of Vastu Doshas of a particular building, plot or house. It will remove all the hurdles from the life of the individual.
When should one perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
It is very necessary to perform the Vastu Shanti Puja on a specific muhurat. Nakshatra and the auspicious tithi are necessary to perform the puja. After doing Panchang Shuddhi or Panchangam Shuddhi, one calculates the date for the puja. Panchang Shuddhi gives a good time to perform puja and Homam.
Panchanga or the five components decide the day. And all these components are dependent on the position of earth and moon.
What is the procedure to perform the Vastu Shanti Puja?
Here’s how to perform Vastu Shanti Puja:
- The first step of performing a Vastu Puja is by placing the toran on the entrance door. The next step is planting an auspicious tree. Then one takes the Sankalp and the priest recites the mantras.
- During Sankalp, the head of the family offers grain, rice, flowers, and petals to the mother earth. During the Bhumi Abhishinchan, a sprinkling of the Gangajal with the help of mango leaves takes place.
- The prayers are offered and the havan is done by with full dedication and devotion. The havan is to be performed in a particular direction and the deity is worshipped. Once the puja is over then a pit is dug and all the things that were used in the puja are placed in it and covered.
What are the materials required for Vastu Shanti Puja?
It is essential to have a metal image of Vastu Purush, a small metal Ganapati and a small plastic box to bury the Vastu Purush after the puja.
The materials required for the Vastu Shanti Puja are:
|Variety of flowers||As required|
|Copper plates||4 small, 4 large|
Some other requirements are:
- Decoration at the front Door plus Rangoli, holy red thread or kalava, Few strands of durba grass, 1 Ghanta – Bell (Silver/ Brass/ Stainless Steel), 1 Shankha (Conch), 1 set Panch Dhatu (Small pieces of five metals – e.g. Brass, Iron, Silver, Copper, Steel, etc.), Gardening Tools like Spade, Shovel etc. and Havan Samagri.
What is the cost of performing Vastu Shanti Puja?
The cost of the puja along with the materials ranges from Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 9,000/-. The priest recites the Sri Rudram. The homam follows it. This keeps all the bad forces and evils away from the house. The priest also recites the Pavamana mantra and Rakshoghna mantra.
What should one wear for the puja?
- As this is a very auspicious puja, it is advised that everyone invited dresses in traditional Indian wear. Ethnic wear is ideal for the puja. For women and girls, salwar – kurta, sarees, or churidars can be worn. For men, kurtas are recommended.
- However, it is advised one avoid wearing only black or only white for the puja as it is not considered entirely pious to wear these colours.
- One should also avoid wearing leather accessories for the puja.
How is Vastu Shanti Puja different from Graha Shanti Puja?
- The Graha Shanti Puja is primarily performed to reduce the malefic impacts of the Navgrahas on the person. This puja is only performed in a house and is highly beneficial for all the members residing in a particular house.
- The Vastu Shanti Puja can be performed in a house or a construction site or an office space.