Kalyanotsavam Seva For Newly Married Couple Tirumala – In 2011, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has introduced the current booking of Kalyanotsavam tickets as a gift to the newly married couples. This opportunity has been provided to the couples who had wed in less than a week’s time span.
Out of 100 Kalyanotsavam tickets issued under current booking, a quota of 20 Kalyanotsavam tickets have been allotted to the newlywed couples. The tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Arjitha Kalyanotsavam is a ritual performed daily at Tirumala Temple. The ritual signifies the marriage of Lord Venkateshwara with Goddess Lakshmi and Padmavathi.
|Kalyanotsavam Seva for Newly Married Couple|
|Timings||12:00 pm – 1 pm|
|Reservation for Newlyweds||20 Tickets Daily|
|Eligibility||Less than a week old Married Couples|
|Dress Code||Traditional Wear|
|Cost||Rs. 1000 for 1 Couple|
Kalyanotsavam Seva – Eligibility, Proof of Marriage, Tickets, Current Booking, & Procedure
- Eligibility: Couples who got married in less than a week ago are eligible for this quota. They can avail this Seva tickets within 1 week from the date of their marriage.
- Documents required: Wedding Card, Photos of the Wedding, Photo ID proofs, Marriage Certificate (If available)
- Registration Counter: Vijaya Bank Counter, CRO office Tirumala
- Counter Timings: Kalyanovatsavam Seva tickets will be issued 7 am onwards.
- Number of Tickets Reserved: 20 tickets (1 ticket per couple)
Kalyanotsavam Seva – Timings, Location, and Ticket Cost
- Seva Timings: 12:00 pm – 1 pm in the noon.
- Reporting Time: 11:00 am
- Reporting Location: Supadam Entrance near to Vaikuntham I
- Seva Location: Kalyanotsavam Mandapam inside the temple
- Seva Programming Days: Daily, Mon-Tue-Wed-Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun
- Ticket Cost: Rs. 1000 for 1 Couple (Huband & Wife)
Kalyanotsavam Seva – Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti, (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan, Dhoti is Mandatory)
Female: Traditional Saree, Punjabi Dress with Dupatta, Chudidhar with Dupatta, Half Saree. The couple should wear traditional Indian clothes only.
Darshan after Kalyanotsavam Seva
Couples will be allowed Darshan after Kalyanotsavam Seva which will take 30 mins (approx). The priests will then offer blessings to the couples. Couples will get the Prasadam in the temple complex at the special counter. TTD also provides Askhinthalu (Rice mixed with turmeric) free of cost after the seva.