Is it possible to complete Char Dham Yatra in 1 day?
No, It is not possible to complete the Char Dham Yatra in 1 day. The minimum time required to complete the tour is 2 days. You need to book a chartered helicopter.
The trip would start from Dehradun. One day 1, it would pay a darshan to the Yamunotri Temple and Gangotri Temple. On the second day, it would cover Kedarnath Temple and Badrinath Temple and would return to Dehradun.
The Chhota Char Dhams of India are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. These Dhams are located in Uttarakhand. Yamunotri is dedicated to the Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri to Goddess Ganga. Kedarnath Dham is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Badrinath to Lord Vishnu. These are also called Himalayan Char Dham.
Frequently asked questions about Char Dham Yatra
- Char dham yatra FAQ’s
- Can I do char dham yatra in 1 day?
- Can I take my own car in char dham yatra?
- How is Jio network in char dham yatra?
- What is the best mobile network for char dham?
- What is the best season to visit Kedarnath?
- What should I take for my trek to Kedarnath?
- Can I travel to Kedarnath and Badrinath during monsoon?