BSNL is the best mobile network for Char Dham Yatra. It is available in all the four Dhams including Kedarnath and Badrinath. Airtel sim also works well. However, there are chances of not getting a connection everywhere. Apart from these two, you can also opt for Idea and Vodafone. It is recommended not to use Jio and other similar networks.
It is best to carry a BSNL sim as the other networks don’t work properly in the Char Dhams and the major cities.
As the Char Dhams of this Yatra are located in the Himalayan terrain, you will lose network at many places. However, these networks work the best among all.
The more you travel and go towards the elevation, the chances of losing the network connectivity increases. As you move towards the city like Rudraprayag, Uttarkashi etc, you will get back the network connection.
Frequently asked questions about Char Dham Yatra
- Char dham yatra FAQ’s
- Can I do char dham yatra in 1 day?
- Can I take my own car in char dham yatra?
- How is Jio network in char dham yatra?
- What is the best mobile network for char dham?
- What is the best season to visit Kedarnath?
- What should I take for my trek to Kedarnath?
- Can I travel to Kedarnath and Badrinath during monsoon?
Leave a Reply