How is Jio network in Uttarakhand?
It is recommended not to carry Jio during the Char Dham Yatra. This is because you would face a lot of service issues. BSNL is the best network for Char Dham Yatra. Airtel also works well. However, there are chances of not getting the connection everywhere.
It is best to carry a BSNL sim as the other networks including Jio don’t work properly in the Char Dhams and the major cities.
As the Char Dhams of this Yatra are located in the Himalayan terrain, you will lose network in many places. However, these networks work the best among all.
The more you travel and go towards the elevation, the chances of losing the network connectivity increases. As you move towards the city like Rudraprayag, Uttarkashi etc, you will get back the network connection.
Frequently asked questions about Char Dham Yatra
- Char dham yatra FAQ’s
- Can I do char dham yatra in 1 day?
- Can I take my own car in char dham yatra?
- How is Jio network in char dham yatra?
- What is the best mobile network for char dham?
- What is the best season to visit Kedarnath?
- What should I take for my trek to Kedarnath?
- Can I travel to Kedarnath and Badrinath during monsoon?