What are the timings of Sringeri Temple?
Here are the darshan timings of Sringeri Temple:
|Darshan||Open Time||Close Time|
|Morning||6:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Evening||4:00 PM||9:15 PM|
|Jagadguru||10:30 PM||12:30 PM|
|Pooja||8:30 PM||12:30 PM|
- All the other Temples inside the Sharada Matha Complex – 8:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Sri Vidyashankara Temple and Sri Torana Ganapati Temple – 7 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Sri Malahaneekareswara Temple – 8:30 AM to 7 PM.
What are Jagadguru Darshan Timings?
On the days when Jagadguru is available, you will get a chance to meet him twice a day.
- Morning Hours: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Evening Hours: 5:45 PM to 6:30 PM
- Shree Chandramouleshwara Pooja: 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Chandramouleshwara Pooja performed by Sri Jagadguru: 8:45 PM to 10 PM
Sringeri Temple Dress Code
We advise everyone to wear decent cotton clothes during summers (March to Mid-June). The rains start from June onwards when one should wear full sleeves as well as jackets. One must also carry blankets and bedsheets in winters as it gets quite cold here in winters.
- The timings mentioned above might change on festivals/special days.
- Under the leadership of Sri Sharada Peetham, a dining hall popular as “Sri Bharathi Theertha Prasada” is near the Temple. As per Sringeri temple timings, serving of food takes place in the afternoon between 12:15 PM to 2:30 PM and at night between 7:15 PM to 8:30 PM.
- A few private restaurants are also available near the Temple Complex. The cuisine offered is mainly South Indian.
- The best time to visit Sringeri temple is October to March because the weather is pleasant.
Here is everything you want to know about Sringeri Temple
- Sringeri Temple Timings and Dress Code
- Aksharabhyasam in Sringeri Temple
- List of all temples inside Sringeri
- Sringeri Temple History
- Sringeri Temple Sevas
- Festivals celebrated in Sringeri
- Sringeri Temple Accommodation
- How to Reach Sringeri Temple?
- Places to visit near Sringeri