Starting From: Delhi/Haridwar
Duration: 6-8 Days
Places Covered: Kedarnath, Badrinath, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Pancha Prayag.
Optional Places (At extra cost): Gangotri, Yamunotri, Valley of Flowers, Auli, Harsil, Chopta, Hemkund Sahib, Nainital, Vaishno Devi, Amarnath.
Travel Dates: Any date of your choice.
Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash. Just 10% advance needed for confirmation. For NRI’s we have PayPal payment option as well.
Pricing: See pricing details below.
Per Person Rate Ex-Delhi (8 Days) – Hotel, Vehicle & Food
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
Per Person Rate Ex-Haridwar (6 Days) – Hotel, Vehicle & Food
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
Do Dham Itinerary (Ex-Delhi)
- Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar: Pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway Station. Drive to Haridwar and check-in to the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, enjoy Ganga aarti at Har ki Pauri. You can also visit Mansa Devi Temple. Dinner and overnight stay in Haridwar.
- Day 2: Haridwar – Sitapur: Early in the morning drive to Sitapur. On the way visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptkashi. Check in to the hotel upon arrival in Sitapur. Dinner and overnight stay in Sitapur.
- Day 3: Kedarnath: Early morning travel to Kedarnath. By Trek: Drive to Sonprayag for trek to Kedarnath. The trek is 19 kms one way. You can avail the help of Palki or Horse on the spot. (at own cost). By Helicopter: Drive to Helipad. Take a 10-minute ride to Kedarnath. (at extra cost – must be booked in advance). Do the darshan/pooja after reaching Kedarnath. Overnight stay in Kedarnath if you stay back. If you go by helicopter and opt to come back then overnight stay will be in Sitapur.
- Day 4: Sitapur – Badrinath: Trek down to Sonprayag. Meet our driver and drive to Badrinath. If you are taking helicopter then this is an extra day to accommodate any cancellations due to bad weather. If you have free time, you can visit Triyuginarayan Temple. (at extra cost). Visit Ukhimath Temple on the way. Visit Yogdhyan Badri Temple on the way. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival in Badrinath. Dinner and overnight stay in Badrinath.
- Day 5: Badrinath: Morning proceed to Badrinath. Proceed to Badrinath Temple and take a holy dip in Tapt Kund. Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple. Visit Mana Village if time permits. Dinner and overnight stay in Badrinath.
- Day 6: Joshimath – Rudraprayag: Morning, check-out from the hotel & transfer to Rudraprayag. On the way, visit Narsingh Temple in Joshimath. Visit Bridha Badri Temple on the way. Also visit Panch Prayag points on the way. Dinner and overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
- Day 7: Rishikesh – Haridwar: Morning, check-out from the hotel & transfer to Haridwar. Visit Dhari Devi Temple on the way. On the way, visit various attractions in Rishikesh. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival in Haridwar. Dinner and overnight stay in Haridwar.
- Day 8: Haridwar – Delhi: Morning, check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. Drop off at the Airport for your onward journey. End of Tour! Return with happy memories and stories to share!