Call Us Now
- Day-1: Lucknow – Nepal Gunj. Pick-up from Lucknow Railway Station / Airport / Hotel and further proceed to Nepal Gunj. On arrival check-in to the hotel in Nepal Gunj. Overnight stay with Dinner.
- Day 2: Nepal Gunj – Simikot. After Breakfast board the morning flight from Nepal Gunj to Simikot. Rest for the acclimatize for high altitude at Simikot. Enjoy the nature walk at hill side and evening spent the time in leisure. Overnight stay at Simikot.
- Day 3: Simikot – Takalakot. Morning after breakfast, board the helicopter and fly to Hilsa (Nepal – China Border). Pick-up at Shera border & cross the border. Enter into the Tibet Region. Meet our Tibetan and Nepali crew and further drive to Takalakot. Overnight stay at the hotel in Takalakot.
- Day 4: Takalakot – Mansarovar. Morning after breakfast drive to Holy Lake Mansarovar and rest of the day free for spiritual activities, such as the abode of god will be a lifetime – achievement. Pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath, etc. Overnight stay at the shore of Lake Mansarovar.
- Day 5: Mansarovar – Darchen. After breakfast, drive 1-2 hour to reach Darchen, the base camp of Holy at Mt. Kailash. Rest of the day is free of acclimatization and preparing for circuit (Parikarma).
- Day 6: Darchen – Diraphuk. After Breakfast, drive to Torboche (Yam Dhawar) and start the trek to Diraphuk. From there Parikarma / Cora begins. Overnight stay.
- Day 7: Diraphuk – Zhulthulphuk. After the breakfast, Parikarma continues. This is the day where, every pilgrim talks about. The most difficult journey throughout the trip. From here start the trek to Dolma La pass (5600 m). Offer the very short prayer at Dolma La and move towards Gaurikund. Overnight stay.
- Day 8: Zhulthulphuk – Takalakot. Morning after breakfast, start the trek for 13 Kms. Will be reaching at the point, where the jeeps will be waiting to drive to Darchen and the Parikarma ends here. Post lunch drive to Takalakot via Mansarovar Parikrama circuit. Overnight stay.
- Day 9: Takalakot – Nepal Gunj. After breakfast, transfer to Hilsa by road on reaching board the helicopter and fly to Simikot as soon as possible and get the connected flight to Nepal Gunj. On arrival at Nepal Gunj, check-in to the Hotel for the Overnight stay.
- Day 10: Nepal Gunj – Lucknow. Morning after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Lucknow by road. Final drop at Lucknow Airport / Railway Station / Hotel for the forwards journey.
Shashi P –
I had an amazing time with Myoksha Travels and undoubtedly you guys have proved to be a true definition of the best Tour Operators. Whether it was the kind of communication you did with us or the accommodation facilities you facilitated or the pure vegetarian food all along our journey! Everything was highly satisfactory and on point. Mount Kailash is a true beauty and the peace of mind I attained from there is truly indescribable. I am from Russia, I love this place but I never imagined anything more beautiful exists! But, undoubtedly it exists and that would none other than the Heavenly Abode of Lord Shiva- Mount Kailash
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch
Pooja K –
I always heard about the very high fame of Mount Kailash, but truly never got a chance to go there. My extended family members recently went to the Mount Kailash in a group of 5 people but unfortunately I wasn’t able to be its part due to my job. But, finally, my husband made a plan for us to go there. Myoksha Travels was our travel companion in this case! It was somewhat difficult for me to trek in such a high altitude but it was only due to the cooperation and motivation from my husband and the team of Myoksha Travels that enabled me complete this journey without any problems. Great that we made it, it’s only because of Myoksha Travels! Thanks guys.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Abhishek Khare –
I was not only intrigued in a place but at all the places during the trek. Mine was the Inner Kora and truly, the Saptrishi caves were very antique! Overall a fun filled time (also a hard one due to the chilly weather). But the food, medical, transportation facilities everything was satisfactory! No complaints, only praises!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Ranjita Gupta –
Myoksha Travels made my journey the finest one. On hearing that the Kailash Yatra is counted among the toughest treks of all time I got a little bit nervous! However, the staff of Myoksha put me at ease. Sorry for being such an interrogative person but literally I asked about hundreds of questions from the team and really thank you because they answered each and every question of mine very patiently. This is the best point of your staff. Also, I have no issues from your services and everything was perfect! Great work Myoksha.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch