Places Covered: Dwarka Dwarkadhish Temple, Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple, Bhet Dwaraka, Kankroli Dwaraka, Dakor Dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Mukti Dwaraka, Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama Dwaraka, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Kirti Mandir, Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple.
Optional (at extra cost): Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days.
Starting From: Ahmedabad/Rajkot/Jamnagar.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels. Breakfast. VIP darshan.
Price: See below.
Package price from Ahmedabad
|7 & Above||Contact us||Special Rates|
- Day-1: Arrive at Ahmedabad. Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple. Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Dwarka.
- Day 2: Early morning Darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple. Later visit Bet Dwarka. On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, and Rukmini Dwarka. Attend evening aarti in the Dwarkadhish temple. Overnight stay in Dwarka.
- Day 3: Early morning darshan in Dwarka. After darshan, depart to Moola Dwaraka and visit the temple. Later depart to Porbandar and visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple. Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel. Visit Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and sound show. Overnight stay in Somnath.
- Day 4: Finish early morning darshan in Somnath. Proceed to Ahmedabad and check-in to the hotel. Visit Akshardham Temple in the evening (Monday closed). Overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
- Day 5: Early morning travel to Dakor Dwaraka. Visit the Dakor Dwarka Temple. Travel to Udaipur and check in to the hotel. Visit Jagdish Mandir Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
- Day 6: Check-out from the hotel and travel to Nathdwara. Have darshan in Shrinathji Dwaraka. Proceed to Kankroli. Complete darshan in Kankroli Dwaraka. After darshan, proceed to Ahmedabad. Visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram if time permits. Drop off at the railway station/airport for your onward journey.
Prakash I –
I would like to share my experiences with Myoksha travels, myself and my parents were looking for a tour operator who can organise our pancha dwarka tour and after doing a lot of research we agreed to go with Myoksha.
We agreed to the standard 6 days and 5 nights package to Pancha Dwarka that Myoksha provides and we started our journey on January 8th 2019. We spent a couple of new nights in holy city of Dwarka, which is also one of the moksha Puri, one of the 108 Vaishnava Divya desam, the accommodation they arranged for us was Cygnet Inn in Dwarka, we were there for 8th and 9th. The hotel was very comfortable, though it was located in the outskirts of the main city. Mr Dikshit was our driver, he hails from Ahmedabad and he was very knowledgeable about most of the places.
We had a good Darshan of Sri Dwarkadeesh ji on 9th, both morning (Mangala) and evening ( Arthi). And then on 10th we started moving to Somnath, during the journey we visited Moola Dwarka nearby porbandar, Gandhis birthplace and sudama Puri and in the evening we reached Somnath. We also visited balka teerth, the place where Lord Sri Krishna left his mortal body on his journey to Vaikuntha, some call this place moksha Dwarka and the later in the evening we had a good darshan Lord Shivji in the famous Somnath temple, one of the 12 jyotirling, also watched lights and sound show. This concluded our day 3 of the trip, the hotel we were given was the hotel fern residency Somnath, this hotel is located very closer to the main temple and Somnath railway station, we didn’t have dinner there though, instead we had our dinner at Hotel Surabhi, opposite to our hotel, food was very tasty and good.
On jan 11th, we started our journey back to Ahemdabad and reached it in the evening and the hotel we got was Hotel Aloft, this is one of the star property in Ahmedabad, only downside of this is it doesn’t have pure vegetarian restaurant, so we decided to have our dinner at the restaurant called MaruthiNandan, this hotel is just a KM away from the hotel Aloft.
On day 5, jan 12th, we resumed our temple visit with the famous Dakor Sri RanchodRai temple, one of the pancha Dwarka temple, had a satisfying darshan of the Lord Sri Krishna, and then we started our journey to Udaipur, we reached there in the evening and visited Sri Jagdish ji temple and finally we completed our journey for the day by checking in to the hotel Amantra.
So, eventually on day 6, Jan 13th, we woke up early in the morning at 3am and started at 4am to Nathdwara to have a divine mangala darshan of SriNathJi ( 5:30 am to 6:30 am), we had a peaceful darshan and we left Nathdwara at 6:30 to Kankaroli, we reached there at 7am and had mangala darshan of lord Sri Dwarkadeesh (7:30-8 am).
After having satisfying darshans of both the temples, we headed back to our hotel and reached there by 10am and we returned later in the evening. Thank you Myoksha for your help.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Ganga Kumar –
Thank you Myoksha for arranging an excellent trip for me and my friend Viji. We were worried about 2 ladies going alone on a trip for a week. But you arranged an excellent driver who took care of us very well and saw to it we had darshan at all temples at the correct time as most of these temples close for every half an hour. Hotel rooms booked by you were also good. Thanks to you we had very good darshan at all temples at Dwaraka,Somnath and Udaipur. Not to forget Nishkalank Mahadev where we were able to walk up to the Lingams during low tide. It was an unforgettable experience for us and we hope to go again on some of your tours.
Thank you, Gangakumar.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Ramaswami S –
Our trip to Pancha Dwaraka organised by Myoksha travels was excellent.
Right from the day one of our contacting the travel agent till the conclusion of our trip, we had a pleasant and wonderful experience. The arrangements made by them were very good. Special mention should be made about Ms.Parul of Myoksha travels. From the very first day of of our talking to her, she was very patient, courteous and her services were exemplary. Even our minute doubts were cleared by her at ease. We felt very happy when she called us during our trip on 3 or 4 days about our comforts and how the trip was going on. It was so nice of her.
The rooms provided to us at various places for our stay were good and in some places, excellent.
Our guide cum driver Mr. Chintan was too good. He was polite, gentle, pleasing throughout the seven days of our tour. He was informative and covered all the places as per the itinerary. He took good care of all of us throughout and took us to good to good hotels for lunch and dinner, where the food was delicious. He made us very comfortable and hence we enjoyed the whole trip. He took us to the various temples at proper time, so that we could have darshan and aarti to our heart’s content.
We convey our sincere thanks to Myoksha travels and recommend them to others.
Ramaswami and 6 others, Chennai
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch