Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
Starting From: Kathmandu, Nepal
Places Covered: Pashupatinath Temple (Kathmandu), Muktinath Temple, Manakamana Temple, Jal Narayan Temple (Kathmandu), Guhyeshwari Shakti Peetha (Kathmandu), Phewa Lake (Pokhara), Tal Barahi Temple (Pokhara), Devi’s Falls (Pokhara) and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave (Pokhara).
Optional Addition (at extra cost): Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, Janakpur, Lumbini, Flight to Everest.
Dates: Any Day, Customize as per your needs
Price: Available upon Request. Contact us now.
- Day-1: Pick up from Kathmandu International Airport. Your Muktinath Yatra starts at this point. Proceed to check into the hotel. Visit Pashupatinath Temple and Guhyeshwari Shakti Peetha. If you arrive late, we can visit these temples the next day early morning. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Day 2: We leave from Kathmandu today morning and drive to Pokhara. Visit the famous Manakamana Temple on the way and be a part of temple festivities and darshan. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
- Day 3: We leave from Pokhara early morning to the airport and fly to Jomsom. Then proceed to drive from Jomsom to Muktinath by Jeep. Visit the famous Muktinath Temple and complete darshan. Later drive back to Jomsom. Visit Annapurna Conservation Area if time permits. Overnight stay at Jomsom.
- Day 4: Early morning drive to the airport and fly back to Pokhara. Explore the beautiful sightseeing around Pokhara. Visit Phewa Lake, Tal Barahi Temple, Devi’s Falls and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave. Later drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Day 5: We start our day early morning exploring the city of Kathmandu. Visit Jal Narayan Temple if time permits. Later proceed to drop off at Kathmandu Airport for your return journey. Saying Goodbyes! End of your Muktinath Yatra with so many good memories.