Physically Challenged Darshan Tirumala – Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has facilitated special darshan for physically challenged people. Our guide explains the ticket booking procedure, proofs needed, the entry point for darshan, time taken, who can accompany physically disabled and restrictions.
Who can have darshan under the physically challenged category in Tirumala?
- A physically challenged/ handicapped person or a person having any physical disability can have darshan under this category.
- A specially-abled person can avail of this benefit by showing a relevant medical certificate. Photo ID proof is also mandatory to get this benefit.
- Specially-abled person’s guardians, spouse or kids will be allowed to accompany the specially-abled person for any assistance.
- Only one attendant is allowed to accompany the specially-abled person.
- The wheelchair facility is also available for transportation.
- Srivari Sevakulu will also be assisting the devotees during the Darshan timings.
- The pilgrim who availed Darshan under this special category cannot avail Darshan for the next 90 days.
The special tickets will have a quota of 700 tickets each for morning and evening. Only 700 Devotees in the morning and 700 devotees in the evening will be allowed for the special darshan.
|Days||Darshan Timings||No. of Tickets||Slot|
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday||10 AM||700||1st|
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday||3 PM||700||2nd|
|Wednesday & Friday||3 PM||1000||1st|
What are the Darshan Timings for Physically Challenged in Tirumala?
- Specially abled are allowed darshan daily in 2 time-slots. The first darshan schedule starts at 10 AM and the second schedule starts at 3 PM.
- However, on Wednesdays & Fridays, darshan will be allowed only in the afternoon i.e 3 PM slot.
Where we can get the specially-abled tickets for darshan in Tirumala?
- The tickets are available at “Senior citizen / Specially-abled Ticket Counter” near Vaikuntha Queue Complex, VQC-2, Tirumala.
- Ticket issuing starts from 7 AM daily and counter closes by 3 PM.
- There is a limit of 700 tickets for each slot. Tirumala management issues the tickets on a first come first serve basis.
- The cost of the ticket is free. Specially abled or a person with a disability can have darshan at Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple free of cost.
What is the entry point for Physically Challenged darshan?
Specially abled should enter for darshan from Supatham entrance. Supatham is just 50 meters away from the Vaikuntham Queue Complex entrance. Darshan will take around 1-2 hours depending on the crowd.