Travel Advisory: Due to Covid-19, children below 10 years are not allowed to visit the temple.
While visiting Tirumala, it is very difficult for the parents to carry infants for darshan. Hence, TTD has made special arrangements for infant darshan. Here are all the details.
Questions about Infant Darshan?
Darshan availability, Age restrictions etc – Email us and we will clarify your doubts.
TTD Infant Darshan Rules
- Infant Darshan Timings: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. 12 PM to 6 PM
- Darshan Cost: Free
- Age Limit of Infant: Below one year
- Allowed persons with Infant: Parents, Siblings (Below 12 years)
- Entry Point: Supatham entrance
- Required time for Infant Darshan: 1-2 hours depending on the crowd
Who can have darshan under the infant category in Tirumala?
- Infant up to 1 year can avail special benefits in darshan at Tirumala.
- Parents should carry birth proof of their infant, like Birth Certificate or any government identity to give proof of the age. If the infant is close to a year, then TTD staff may ask for age proof at the entrance.
- Parents will be allowed along with the infant to have darshan.
- Siblings (Own brother or own sister below 12 years) for that kid are also allowed along with parents.
- No other friends or relatives are allowed along with the infant.
- Parents need to follow the compulsory dress code to enter from Supadam.
What is the dress code for parents carrying infants for darshan?
For this special darshan, dress code is compulsory for parents.
Men: Kurta-pajama, dhoti or White Pancha.
Women: Saree/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidar with Dupatta
What are the timings for infant darshan in Tirumala?
- Special Entry Darshan is available for infant and his/her parents from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM and 12 PM – 6 PM.
- However, this darshan is not available during any seva time and festivals (like Kalyanostavam, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva).
Where we can get the tickets for infant darshan in Tirumala?
- Ticket is not required for infant and his /her parent’s entry via Supadam.
- Supadam entry is free of cost for the infant (under 12 months), infant’s parents and siblings (below 12 years of age).
- These privileged people can have darshan at Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple free of cost.
What is the entry point for infant darshan?
- Infants with their parents will get privileged darshan from Supadam entrance.
- Supadam special entrance is less crowded than the General queue. Only privileged people have access to this entrance.
- Supadam is located at 100-150 ft. away from Vaikuntham Queue Complex Entrance.
- There is no waiting time for infant darshan through Supadam.