Dwarka Somnath Tour Package covers the most important temples in Gujarat including Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga. You can visit these places either from any major city in India. Optionally you can also visit Gir and Diu in this Dwarka Somnath Tour.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Details
- Tour Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days.
- Starting From: Any major city.
- Tour Price: Rs.8,000/- per person.
- Places Covered: Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Mukti Dwarka, Bala Hanuman Temple, Kirti Mandir, Akshardham Temple.
- Optional places to visit: Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Itinerary
Day1: Ahmedabad – Dwarka
- Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport/Railway Station. Your Dwarka Somnath tour starts.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple (if time permits).
- Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day2: Dwarka Local
- Early morning darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning check-out from the hotel and depart to Moola Dwaraka.
- Complete darshan in Moola Dwaraka.
- Later depart to Porbandar.
- At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Also, visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- In the evening, visit Somnath Temple and complete darshan.
- Visit Triveni Ghat, Geeta Mandir, Mukti Dwarka and Bhalka Tirth.
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day4: Somnath – Gir – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Gir National Park.
- Complete the lion safari and proceed to Ahmedabad (optional activity at own cost).
- On arrival in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham Temple if time permits (Mondays closed).
- Drop off at Railway station/Airport for your onward journey. Your Dwarka Somnath tour ends.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Price
|No of People||Deluxe|
|7+ People||Contact Us||Contact Us|
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges, and Driver Bata
- VIP darshan in Dwarka (Complimentary service from Myoksha Travels. Subject to availability.)
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed after receiving an advance and on the availability of hotels.
- In case of non-availability of regular hotels, we will give you different options where the rate of the package might increase or decrease depending on hotels selected.
- The price given is strictly for the planned itinerary. If for any reason, the customer changes the itinerary then he/she must bear the cost for the extra km traveled.
- Gir Forest will be closed from 15 June to 15-October, Devilya Park will be opened for safari but subject to weather.
- During the journey, if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us, and we may not be responsible if you pay without our consent.
- We do not have any control over the food supplied at hotels.
- Extra bed refers to an extra mattress and not a cot.
- Some sightseeing spots have a weekly holiday and we won’t be able to compensate if you are traveling on that day.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods, etc.).
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.
Send an enquiry for Dwarka Somnath Tour Package
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package Route Map
What are the options for Dwarka local sightseeing?
- Dwarkadhish Temple– It is also known as Jagat Mandir. It is dedicated to the ‘King of Dwarka’ -Lord Krishna. It dates from 4ooBC and is known for its elaborate shrine. This is the most important temple during your Dwarka Somnath tour.
- Bet Dwarka- It is an island in the Arabian Sea coast of Dwarka. It is the place where Krishna lived and met Sudama. This place has the main Dwarkadish deity which was made by Queen Rukmini. It is believed that Meera Bai merged in this deity and disappeared from the material world. On this island, Vishnu killed the demon Shankhasura.
- Nageshwar Temple– It is one among the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines that are mentioned in the Shiv Puranas. it is believed to be the first shrine among the 12 shrines. It is around 8kms from Dwarka. This jyotirlinga also can be covered during your Dwarka Somnath tour.
- Gopi Talav- This lake is connected to Krishna’s childhood, youthful pranks, and romance. This is the place where he united with his Gopis who he used to play within Vrindavan, on the night of Sharad Purnima. It is 20 km from the north of Dwarka.
- Rukmini Mandir- It is on the outskirts of the city and is located 2kms away from Dwarka. This is an interesting tale behind the two separate temples for Lord Krishna and his wife Rukmini. This revolves around Sage Duravasa cursing Rukmini that she and her husband would live separately. This is a richly carved temple.