What is Santan Gopal Puja?
Sanatan Gopal Jaap Puja is done to get blessings of the child form of Lord Krishna. This Puja is done for the attainment of children, especially for male offsprings. Married couples who do not have children, they can get the boon of children by chanting this Santan Gopal Jaap.
What are the benefits of Santan Gopal Jaap Puja?
- By performing this Puja, one gets the boon of the desired son.
- By doing this worship in proper order, Lord Krishna protects the pregnant mother and the unborn child.
- At the time of delivery, both mother and child remain healthy because of this puja.
- Overall, it is a prayer to Lord Krishna that we should have a son in your form.
What are the best time and days to perform Santan Gopal Jaap Puja?
The auspicious dates and times for this Santan Gopal Jaap Puja are determined by an experienced priest only after seeing the birth chart of both husband and wife.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience