What is Mahamrityunjaya Jaap Anushthan?
Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a great mantra to win death. It is also called Rudra Mantra, pointing to the fiery aspect of Lord Shiva. Rishi Muni has called Mahamrityunjay mantra as the heart of all Vedas. The worship of Lord Shankar and conquering death increases the age of a person. Chanting of mantra in the name of a specific person increases his age and prevents any physical disease.
What are the benefits of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra?
- This is a great mantra to please Lord Shiva.
- By chanting this Mantra, even seriously ill people become healthy.
- The fear of death ends and wealth, respect and dignity increases.
- The person also becomes healthy and free from any disease.
- It is a great ritual to fulfil all kinds of desire.
What are the best time and days to perform Ganesh Pooja?
- Chanting of Mantra should be done in auspicious times like Mahashivratri, Shravani Monday and Pradosh.
- It can also be done in Krishna paksha Chaturdashi and Amrit Chouoghadia.
- For the person in whose name this mantra is chanted, for that moon should be auspicious in Shukla Paksha. Tara Nakshatra in Krishna Paksha would be strong too.
Why should I go for Mahamrityunjaya Jaap?
Mahamrityunjay is a form of Lord Shiva that protects a person from extreme problems and miseries of life.
Is there any minimum age to go for this Puja?
No, anyone can go for this Mahamrityunjay Puja irrespective of age.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience