The Pancharama Kshetras Temple Tour takes you on a divine journey to the five ancient Hindu temples of Lord Shiva situated in Andhra Pradesh. The Sivalingas at these temples are made from a single Sivalinga.
- Amararama (located in Amaravati): Amaravati is present in Guntur district, on the bank of Krishna river. Amara Lingeswara swami is worshiped by Lord Indra here. The temple is old and in three circles with so many temples with in the compound. Bala Chamundeswari mata is the goddess here. Venu Gopala swami temple is also present with in the campus of main temple.
- Draksharama (located in Draksharamam): This is near Ramachandrapuram. The temple is very big and has three circles as compounds. Lord Shri Rama worshiped Lord Shiva here. Next followed by Lord Surya and Indra. Manikyamaba devi, one of 18 shaktipeethas is present here. Vemulavada Bhima kavi, famous Telugu poet born in Vemulawada in Karapa Mandal, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh close to Dhraksharamam, got boons from Bhimeswara swami here.
- Somarama (located in Bhimavaram): Someswara swami temple is present in Gunupudi. The temple looks as new one, and a holy pond (Chandra-kundam) is present in front of the temple. Lord Chandra get rid of his sins here by worshiping Lord Shiva here. Hence the name Someswara swami. Shiva lingam change its color according to the lunar month (Black at the time of Amavasya, White at the time Pournami). Annapurna mata temple is present in the second floor.
- Ksheerarama (located in Palakol): Ksheera Rama Lingeswara swamy gave Sudarshana chakra to Lord Vishnu here. Upamanya Maharshi also got boons and milk from Lord Shiva here. Hence the name Ksheera (milk) Ramalingeswara swami. The temple is near to Bus stand. The temple Gopuram is very high and we can see it from bus stand. Parvati is the goddess here.
- Kumararama (located in Samalkota): Kumara Bhimeswara swami temple is present in Samarlkota. It is about 20 km distance from Kakinada. Lord Shiva is in the form of very big Shiva linga, and we can see Shiva linga through second floor. Kumara swami laid down Shiva Linga here, hence the name Kumararamam. Bala Tripura Sundari devi is the goddess here.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Starting From: Vijayawada or Hyderabad.
Amararama – Amaravati Amaralingeswara Swamy Temple
Draksharama – Draksharamam Bhimeswara Swamy Temple
Somarama – Bhimavaram Someswara Swamy Temple
Ksheerarama – Palakollu Ksheera Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple
Kumararama – Samarlakota Kumara Bhimeswara Swamy Temple
Mode of Transport: A/C Private Car
Accommodation: A/C Family Hotels
Booking and Pricing
Call: 7977184437 or Email: email@example.com
This tour can be customized as per your requirements. Contact us Now.
Day 1: Vijayawada, Amaravathi, Bhimavaram
- Arrive at Vijayawada Railway Station/Airport.
- Travel to Amaravathi and visit Amaralingeswara Swamy Temple.
- After darshan, travel to Bhimavaram.
- Check-in to the hotel upon arrival.
- In the evening visit Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Overnight stay in Bhimavaram.
Day 2: Palakollu, Draksharamam, Samarlakota
- Early morning, check out from the hotel and travel to Palakollu.
- Visit Ksheera Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- After darshan, travel to Draksharamam.
- Visit Bhimeswara Swamy Temple.
- After darshan, travel to Samarlakota.
- Visit Kumara Bhimeswara Swamy Temple.
- After darshan, travel to Rajahmundry.
- Drop off at Rajahmundry Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section