Kailash Mansarovar Yatra takes you on a divine journey to the most important religious destinations of Mansarovar Lake and Mount Kailash. This is a group tour and can be started either from Lucknow or Kathmandu. You can travel by land or by helicopter.
Duration: 9 Nights/10 Days
Starting From: Lucknow
Optional Addition: Kathmandu, Muktinath, Pashupatinath, Mount Everest Flight, Pokhara.
Yatra Dates: May to September.
Amenities: Accommodation, Transport, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tour Guide, Registration and Visa Assistance.
Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash/PayTM. Just 10% advance needed for confirmation.
Pricing: Rs.1,85,000/- per person.
- Day-1: Lucknow – Nepal Gunj. Pick-up from Lucknow Railway Station / Airport / Hotel and further proceed to Nepal Gunj. On arrival check-in to the hotel in Nepal Gunj. Overnight stay with Dinner.
- Day 2: Nepal Gunj – Simikot. After Breakfast board the morning flight from Nepal Gunj to Simikot. Rest for the acclimatize for high altitude at Simikot. Enjoy the nature walk at hill side and evening spent the time in leisure. Overnight stay at Simikot.
- Day 3: Simikot – Takalakot. Morning after breakfast, board the helicopter and fly to Hilsa (Nepal – China Border). Pick-up at Shera border & cross the border. Enter into the Tibet Region. Meet our Tibetan and Nepali crew and further drive to Takalakot. Overnight stay at the hotel in Takalakot.
- Day 4: Takalakot – Mansarovar. Morning after breakfast drive to Holy Lake Mansarovar and rest of the day free for spiritual activities, such as the abode of god will be a lifetime – achievement. Pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath, etc. Overnight stay at the shore of Lake Mansarovar.
- Day 5: Mansarovar – Darchen. After breakfast, drive 1-2 hour to reach Darchen, the base camp of Holy at Mt. Kailash. Rest of the day is free of acclimatization and preparing for circuit (Parikarma).
- Day 6: Darchen – Diraphuk. After Breakfast, drive to Torboche (Yam Dhawar) and start the trek to Diraphuk. From there Parikarma / Cora begins. Overnight stay.
- Day 7: Diraphuk – Zhulthulphuk. After the breakfast, Parikarma continues. This is the day where, every pilgrim talks about. The most difficult journey throughout the trip. From here start the trek to Dolma La pass (5600 m). Offer the very short prayer at Dolma La and move towards Gaurikund. Overnight stay.
- Day 8: Zhulthulphuk – Takalakot. Morning after breakfast, start the trek for 13 Kms. Will be reaching at the point, where the jeeps will be waiting to drive to Darchen and the Parikarma ends here. Post lunch drive to Takalakot via Mansarovar Parikrama circuit. Overnight stay.
- Day 9: Takalakot – Nepal Gunj. After breakfast, transfer to Hilsa by road on reaching board the helicopter and fly to Simikot as soon as possible and get the connected flight to Nepal Gunj. On arrival at Nepal Gunj, check-in to the Hotel for the Overnight stay.
- Day 10: Nepal Gunj – Lucknow. Morning after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Lucknow by road. Final drop at Lucknow Airport / Railway Station / Hotel for the forwards journey.