Visit 5 Jyotirlingas in Maharashtra in 1 Trip. Trimbakeshwar, Grishneshwar, Bhimashankar, Aundha Nagnath and Parli Vaijnath. We provide free pooja in Grishneshwar, Aundha and Parli. Contact us to customize the tour as per your requirements.
Also, Check our 3 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour (Trimbakeshwar, Grishneshwar and Bhimashankar) which can be done in 3 days.
Why us?: Voted the best temple tour operator for the last 5 years. 24×7 customer support. Sanitized Vehicles and Hotels. Best prices. Tailored for Senior Citizens. Check our Google Reviews and then decide.
Contact us Now
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Starting From/ Ex: Mumbai/Pune/Shirdi/Aurangabad
Places Covered: Trimbakeshwar Temple, Grishneshwar Temple, Bhimashankar Temple, Aundha Nagnath Temple, Parli Vaijnath Temple
Optional Addition: Shirdi Sai Temple, Shani Shingnapur Temple, Ajanta & Ellora Caves, Pandharpur, Kolhapur, Tuljapur, Akkalkot
Dates: Any Day, Customize as per your needs.
Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash/PayPal. Just 10% advance needed for confirmation.
Pricing: See below for detailed prices.
Total Price from Mumbai/Pune
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Special Rates|
Contact us Now
- Day 1: Mumbai – Bhimashankar – Ahmednagar. Pick up at Mumbai by 8 a.m. Depart from Mumbai and proceed to Bhimashankar Temple. Complete your darshan at Bhimashankar Temple. Proceed to Ahmednagar. Overnight stay in Ahmednagar.
- Day 2: Ahmednagar – Parli – Nanded. Early morning travel to Parli Vaijnath by 8 a.m. Complete your darshan at temple. Proceed to Nanded. Overnight stay in Nanded.
- Day 3: Nanded – Aundha – Aurangabad. In the morning visit Hazur Shahib Gurudwara. Later proceed to Aundha Nagnath. Complete your darshan at temple. Proceed to Aurangabad. Visit Bibi ka Maqbara. Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
- Day 4: Aurangabad – Grishneshwar – Nasik – Trimbakeshwar. Travel to visit Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga. Complete your darshan. Visit Kailasa Temple in Ellora Caves. (Closed on Tuesdays). Visit Bhadra Maruti Temple. From there proceed to Nasik. Visit Sita Gufa, Panchvati, Gora Ram, Kala Ram. Proceed to Trimbakeshwar for overnight stay.
- Day 5: Trimbakeshwar – Mumbai. Early morning visit Trimbakeshwar Temple. After darshan proceed to Mumbai. Drop-off at station/airport by 5-6 p.m.