Vaishnodevi Mandir is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti, located in the hill of Vaishno Devi in Jammu and Kashmir. In Hinduism, Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Mother Goddess. Located at an altitude of 5200 feet above sea level and at a distance of approximately 14 kilometres from Katra, this is the second most visited religious site in the country. The shrine contains images of three deities – Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati who are all reincarnations of Goddess Durga. The Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is acknowledged as one of the Shakti Peeths of Goddess Durga.
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Starting From: Jammu
Places Covered: Vaishno Devi Temple
Booking and Pricing
Call: 07977184437 or Email: email@example.com
The tour can be customised as per your requirements. Contact us Now.
Day 1 – Jammu & Katra
- Arrive at Jammu.
- Upon arrival at airport / railway station in Jammu, you will be transferred to your hotel in Katra.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Katra.
Day 2 – Katra – Trek to Mata Vaishnodevi
- This morning, after breakfast, proceed to Banganga.
- From there you will trek to the holy shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi approximately 15 km trek (one way).
- Return to the hotel in the evening.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
- Overnight in Katra.
Day 3 – Depart Jammu
- Today, bid farewell to your ‘Vaishnodevi’ tour as you are transferred to the airport / railway station in Jammu for your onward journey.
- 10% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of value charge, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
- 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.).
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.