Triyuginarayan Temple Wedding Booking – Details, Cost & Contact Number – Popular Wedding Destination 2020 – Triyuginarayan Temple is getting popular day by day as a preferred wedding destination of the Himalayas. Many celebrities over the past years have married here to take the blessings of Lord Vishnu for a happy married life.
Triyuginarayan Temple – The Wedding Place of Shiva-Parvati
There is a story related to the history of Triyuginarayan temple. Triyuginarayan temple is the place where Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva were tied into matrimony. There is an Agni-Kund in front of the temple, popular as Akhand Dhuni. It is the fireplace where Lord Shiva married Goddess Parvati. The fire is said to have been lit on the wedding day of Lord Shiva and Parvati and has not been extinguished till now.
Blessings of Lord Vishnu – It is also believed that Lord Vishnu witnessed this holy ceremony of exchanging of vows between Shiva and Parvati. Lord Vishnu acted as Parvati’s brother while Lord Brahma played the role of a priest.
Wedding Process and Rituals at Triyuginarayan
1. Bath from Holy Kund – Before the marriage, the couples need to take a bath from the water of three holy Kund – Rudra Kund, Brahma Kund and Vishnu Kund. It is believed that Shiva and Parvati also took a bath from the water of these three pools before their marriage.
2. Seven Rounds around Akhand Dhuni – ‘Akhand’ means ‘Perpetual’ and ‘Dhuni’ means ‘Flame’. Akhand Dhuni is an eternally burning flame present in the temple around which Lord Shiva and Parvati took seven rounds of marriage. The couples also take seven rounds around that pious fire amidst the Vedic mantras, reciting specific vows in each round.
3. Offerings of Wood or Samidha – The word ‘Tri Yug’ means three ages. It is believed that devotees are offering wood to the fireplace of this temple since three Yugas. During the marriage, couples also add Samidha (offerings of wood) to this eternal flame in front of the temple and collect the ashes as blessings.
Triyuginarayan Wedding Pictures Gallery at Myoksha
What makes Triyuginarayan significant and popular for weddings?
1. Snow-capped Himalayas, Lush Greenery and Peace – The place is situated at an elevation of 1,980 metres and offers panoramic views of snow-covered mountains of the beauteous Garhwal region. This makes it the most preferred wedding destination for the couples wanting spiritual ambience in the lap of Himalayas.
2. Blessings of the Hindu Trinity – Couples tying their knot in Triyuginarayan are believed to get the divine blessings from Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva (the Hindu Trinity) at one single place.
3. Promote Conjugal Bliss – After the wedding rounds, the ashes remaining from the burning fire or Akhand Dhuni is considered the holiest. Couples carry it back with them as the ashes from this fire are believed to promote conjugal bliss and happy married life.
4. Part of Char Dham Yatra – Triyuginarayan temple is also considered a part of the holy pilgrimage Char Dham Yatra Destinations in Uttarakhand.
5. Local Touch – Couples can choose to add a local touch to their weddings with local religious traditions of Gharwal region, folk music (Maangal Geet), and varieties of food.
6. Wedding Cost under Budget – The wedding cost at Triyuginarayan is only 20-30% of what you normally pay for weddings at a hotel, lodge or farmhouse. So, you can expect the wedding under budget in nature’s lap.
Celebrities who got married at Triyuginarayan
In January 2017, TV actress Kavita Kaushik got married in Triyuginarayan Temple. She is popularly known as Chandramukhi Chautala for her leading role in the comedy TV series F.I.R
The temple is drawing the attention of the rich and the famous as well. Last year, business tycoon Mukesh Ambani was also considering Triyuginarayan Temple as the venue for the wedding of his son Aakash.
The weddings of Ghaziabad’s IPS, Aparna Gautam and Nainital’s ADM, Lalit Mohan also took place at Triyuginarayan Temple. Triyuginarayan is increasingly becoming a preferred wedding destination for international couples as well.
What is the best time to get married at Triyuginarayan?
The best time to visit Triyuginarayan is between the months of October and March (Winter season) and April to June (Summer season). Also, the temperature and weather at Triyuginarayan remains between 0°C and -15°C in winters (October to March) and between 20°C and 36°C in summers (April to September).
Videos on Triyuginarayan Temple Wedding Booking
Frequently Asked Questions about Triyuginarayan Temple Wedding Booking
Triyuginarayan temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is situated in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 1980 metres.
The timings of Triyuginarayan Temple are 7 AM to 2 PM (Morning) and 4 PM to 8 PM (Evening).
As per the history, Triyuginarayan is the place where the marriage of Shiva and Parvati took place at the Brahmashila, an Agni-Kund in front of the temple.
The nearest airport is Jolly Grant in Dehradun (244 km). The nearest railway station is Rishikesh (261 km). By Road, the temple is 12 km away from Sonprayag.
The distance of Triyuginarayan from Dehradun is 260 km via road.
Devotees can get married at Triyuginarayan with the blessings of Shiva and Parvati. Myoksha will arrange for a perfect wedding at Triyuginarayan. Just Book Now and Leave the Rest to Us.
The wedding cost at Triyuginarayan is only 20-30% of what you spent on weddings at a hotel or lodge. Here you can expect the wedding under budget.
If you wish to tie your wedding knots at Triyuginarayan and make your special day unforgettable, then you can contact or call us at +91-79771 84437.