Sringeri Temple or Sringeri Sharada Peetham is located in Karnataka. It is the first of the four Ammaya Peetham established by Sri Adi Shankaracharya in 8th century. The word Ammaya Peetham means “Throne of the Veda”. The head of the Mutt is Jagadguru meaning “Teacher of the world”.
Here is everything you want to know about Sringeri Temple
- Sringeri Temple Timings and Dress Code
- Aksharabhyasam in Sringeri Temple
- List of all temples inside Sringeri
- Sringeri Temple History
- Sringeri Temple Sevas
- Festivals celebrated in Sringeri
- Sringeri Temple Accommodation
- How to Reach Sringeri Temple?
- Places to visit near Sringeri