What is Satyanarayana Pooja?
Satyanarayana Pooja is one of the most popular rituals performed to appease Lord Vishnu and receive his blessings. Kalyuga has the Satyanarayana story of the true form of Lord Vishnu as the most revered tale among Hindu Sanatan Dharm. Lord Vishnu is worshipped in many forms. Among them, Satyanarayana form is especially important in Kalyuga.
What happens in a Satyanarayana Katha?
In Satyanarayana story, there are 180 Shlokas in the Sanskrit language which are divided into five chapters of Hindi language.
What are the benefits of Satyanarayana Pooja?
- It is believed that by performing the ritual, one achieves peace and prosperity in his or her life.
- The devotee is blessed with general happiness and family bliss.
- The Satyanarayana Pooja also clears negativity surrounding oneself and grants optimism and a positive approach towards life in general.
- The Pooja is also believed to bless the devotee with good health.
What are the best time and days to perform Ganesh Pooja?
- Normally Satya Narayana Pooja can be performed at any time as per your convenience.
- To fulfil any desire, the date of Purnima Tithi of any month is considered as the best.
- Only Amavasya days are forbidden for this pooja.
Why we do Satyanarayana Pooja?
Performing Satyanarayana Pooja at home can bring in success. People who do this pooja can achieve their goals and fulfil their aspirations.
Prasad for Satyanarayana Pooja
Rawa Prasad, Saiwaiya, Laddoo, Banana, Kheer.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience
Cost (including havan): Rs. 5100