What is Rudrabhishek?
Rudrabhishek is one of the most popular Vedic Hindu Rituals performed to appease the God of the Gods, Lord Shiva. This pooja is performed to worship Lord Shiva in one of his most popular Rudra forms. In the Rudrabhishek puja, 108 names of Lord Shiva are chanted. Performing Rudrabhishek Pooja in a Jyotirlinga is considered to be most effective.
What is the significance of Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga?
Trimbakeshwar Temple is dedicated to a form of Lord Shiva and like all the Jyotirlingas, it is worshipped as Swayambhu. The temple is also the source of the holy river Godavari. The Linga present here is called as Trimbaka or Trayambaka. It is named so because it contains three Lingas (small thumb-sized) representing Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Some people also believe that it is because Lord Shiva has three eyes.
What are the benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja?
Here is the list of benefits of performing Rudrabhishek pooja:
- It is believed to ward off all the possible evils or heath related and financial dangers from the life of a person.
- The Rudrabhishek ritual is helpful in gaining prosperity in career and job as well.
- It helps to dispose of any evil forces or effects of bad deeds.
- The Sri Rudram that is recited during the ritual can also identify the 346 desires of human beings, which can be fulfilled to have a peaceful daily life.
- The Pooja has been also repeatedly prescribed as this the ultimate remedy for many planetary Doshas.
Shanti Patha, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pooja, Kalash Pooja, Ghanta Pooja, Shivji Poorva Pooja, Abhishekam, Aarti, Ashish Vachnam, Parikrama.
- Specialized in Poojas and Temple Tours
- Experienced Priests and High Quality of Service
- Free shipping of Prasad within India
- 24×7 Customer Support