What is Rudrabhishek Puja?
According to Hindu scriptures, Lord Shiva is pleased very soon after worshipping by his devotees. But if you want to fulfil some of your special desires, then you should do Rudrabhishek of Shiva. If you believe astrologers, you can get desired blessings of Lord Shiva by doing Rudrabhishek at the right time and at the right place. Shiva’s Rudra form is very dear for the Abhishekam.
What are the benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja?
- Rudrabhishek cures various incurable diseases.
- Many types of diseases are destroyed.
- Beliefs are that performing this pooja protects one from all the possible evils.
- It guards one against health-related and financial dangers surrounding the life of a person.
- All kind of desires are fulfilled and interest in spirituality increases.
- In the end, it is possible to attain salvation by enjoying the pleasures of the world.
What are the best time and days to perform Rudrabhishek Puja?
- Special attention is given to the time and muhurta to perform Rudrabhishek Puja.
- Worshipping on Krishna Paksha Pratipada, Chaturthi, Panchmi, Ashtami, Ekadashi, Dwadashi dates and Shukla Paksha on Dwitiya, Panchmi, Shasti, Navami, Dwadashi and Trayodashi is considered auspicious.
What is Rudrabhishek?
Rudra is a form of Shiva and according to the Rigveda, Rudra is the highest and mightiest form of God in the whole creation.
What is Abhishek Pooja?
Lord Shiva is the name of the actions in the Hinduism by which one worships Lord Shiva through traditional and ancient rites with the use of mantra, tantra, kriyas, mudras and Abhishekam.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience
Cost: Rs. 5100