What is Narayan Nagbali?
Narayan Nagbali is a 3-day Hindu ritual that is performed at Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga near Nasik. The Narayan Bali is performed to fulfil the unsatisfied desires of dead ancestral souls and the Nag Bali is performed to get rid of the curse caused by killing a cobra.
What are the benefits of Narayan Nagbali Puja?
- Narayan Nagbali is a very important pooja that helps the ancestors of the past 7 generations to attain peace and salvation.
- This pooja is also very helpful for the childbirth and eliminates any harm from ghosts or bad omen.
- It will also help to progress and attain success and progress in professional life.
- This pooja also helps to discharge any trouble due to the premature death of the family member. It will free the family from any of the curses from a dead person in the family.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja Dates
Narayan Nagbali Pooja is performed according to Muhurat and on specific dates only. Below are the dates for this year.
October – 8, 14, 18, 22, 31. November – 4, 11, 14, 18, 21, 24, 28. December – 1, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 26, 29.
If you want to perform the pooja on any other dates, please contact us and we will check if it’s possible.
Narayan Nagbali Duration
3 days. You need to arrive the night before the pooja starts. You can leave in the afternoon on Day-3 after the completion of pooja.
Narayan Nagbali FAQ’s
Q: Can I perform Narayan Nagbali pooja on any date?
A: No. There are only select dates every month. Check our calendar for the available dates.
Q: Is it compulsory to get head shaved before the Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
A: If the father of the person performing the pooja expired, only then one needs to get their head shaved before the pooja.
Q: Do I have to fast for all 3 days of the Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
A: You need to fast only till the time the pooja takes place on any given day. You can eat after the pooja is complete for the day.
Q: How long is the Narayan Nagbali Pooja performed on each day?
A: Although the pooja takes place for 3 days, the actual duration of the pooja is only 3 hours per day.
Q: What dress should I wear for Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
A: You should wear a new dress on Day-1 and must wear the same dress for the 3 days (after washing it daily). White Dhoti is the dress that Men should prefer and Saree (except green and black colours) is the dress that Women should prefer.
- Specialized in Poojas and Temple Tours
- Experienced Priests and High Quality of Service
- Free shipping of Prasad within India
- 24×7 Customer Support