What is Griha Pravesh Pooja?
Griha Pravesh Pooja is a Hindu Pooja conducted when one enters into a new house for the first time. In some cases, it happens at the re-entry of the person in the house after any renovations. Once the home is ready, one can find the right time for this pooja with the help of a Hindu astrologer.
Benefits of Griha Pravesh Pooja
- The puja purifies and sanctifies every nook and corner of the house.
- Further, it eliminates and reduces the ill effects of the bad Vastu.
- This ritual also provides both inner and mental peace to the residing family members.
- It welcomes good luck and fortune in the house.
- Furthermore, it provides spiritual bliss to all of the family members.
Best tithi to perform Griha Pravesh Pooja
Dwitiya Tithi, Tritya, Panchami, Saptami, Dashmi, Ekadashi, Dwadashi, Trayodashi.
Best days to perform Griha Pravesh Pooja
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Which month is good for Griha Pravesh Pooja?
Auspicious Muhurats that bring wealth and prosperity – Magh, Falgun, Baishak, Jeishtha, Kartik, Margahirsh.
Inauspicious Muhurat – Ashadh, Bhadrapad, Ashwin, Paush.
Why do we boil milk in the new house?
According to Hindu tradition, boiling milk is given to Devtas, Annpurna and our Pitra.
Which Nakshatra is good for Griha Pravesh Pooja?
Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Ashadha, Rohini, Mrighshira, Chitra, Revti, Anuradha.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience
Cost (including havan): Rs. 7500