What is Ganesh Pooja?
Lord Ganesha is known as God of new Beginnings, Success, Wisdom & Remover of Obstacles.
Ganesh puja is performed for Lord Ganapathi who removes all the obstacles and negative energies. This puja bestows one with victory, brings harmony in the family and helps one succeed in life. Ganesh is worshipped before doing any auspicious activity.
What are the benefits of Ganesh Pooja?
- The Elephant head of Lord Ganpati symbolizes knowledge so we worship him for Wisdom.
- It is believed that Lord Ganesha is the God of fine Fortune and wealth.
- Lord Ganesha is worshipped at the beginning of any rituals with a belief that he will hinder all obstacles of our path that’s why we call him “Vighnaharta”.
What are the best time and days to perform Ganesh Pooja?
- Normally we can perform Ganesh Pooja at any time as per particular Mahurat of that day.
- Before starting any new work we believe to perform Ganesh Poojan.
- Every year Ganesh Chaturthi is a special occasion to perform 10 days Ganesh Pooja.
- Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a Hindu festival celebrating the arrival of Ganesha to earth from ‘Kailash Parvat’ with his mother goddess Parvati/Gauri. The festival is marked with the installation of Ganesha clay idols privately in homes, or publicly in elaborate pandals.
Why we worship Ganpati First?
As per the Shiva Purana, Ganesha, after getting back his life with the elephant head, was blessed by shiva with a boon that he would be worshipped first before starting any work. So we also call him Prathamdeva.
Why to do Ganesh Pooja?
Lord Ganesha is said to be an intelligent God who is prayed whenever something new and auspicious thing happens in the family. He, along with Goddess Laxmi, is also prayed to at the start of a new project, entering into a new home or office or during weddings.
Prasad for Ganesh Poojan
Laddoos or modak, as this is one of the favourite foods of Ganesha.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience
Cost (including havan): Rs. 3500