What is Durga Puja?
Durga Puja is performed to worship the nine different forms of Goddess Durga for nine continuous days. This year in 2019, Navratri is beginning from Sunday, September 29 and ending on Monday, October 7.
What are the benefits of Durga Puja?
Here is the list of benefits of performing Durga Puja:
- One can receive wealth, prosperity in business and success in life after doing the puja.
- People can also get rid of the sins performed during the previous births or the present life after performing this pooja.
- Durga pooja also helps to protect ourselves from bad spirits and to remove obstacles in life.
- This pooja fulfils the wishes and desires of devotees performing it and relieves them from any diseases.
Durga Pooja Procedure
Ganapati pooja, Kalash pooja, Navagraha pooja, Sri Sukta pooja, Durga pooja
Duration: 2-3 hours
- Specialized in Poojas and Temple Tours
- Experienced Priests and High Quality of Service
- Free shipping of Prasad within India
- 24×7 Customer Support