What is Chandi Homam?
Chandi Homam is a powerful homam performed to enjoy good health and happy family life. Chandi Homam is done to appease and seek blessings of Goddess Durga. The name Chandi is the other name of Goddess Durga as mentioned in Devi Mahatyam.
What are the benefits of Chandi Homam?
- It is believed that one can resolve issues related to health and family disputes by performing Chandi Homam.
- The effects of curses and obstacles are removed from a person’s horoscope.
- The Homam is performed to attain name, fame and success in the devotee’s life.
- Performing the Homam grants success and a win over enemies or antagonistic elements in life.
Who should perform Chandi Homam?
- A person suffering from severe doshas or ill-effects of planetary placements in their horoscope should perform Chandi Homam.
- Any person suspected to suffer from black magic, curses and negative energy are advised to perform the Homam to rid them of the evil influence.
- According to ancient scriptures, the Homam should be performed to overpower fear in general and especially fear of death.
- The Homam is also recommended for people who want atonement or forgiveness from the Goddess for any misdeed they might have committed in their life.
What are the best time and days to perform Chandi Homam?
- Normally Chandi Homam can be performed at any time as per your convenience.
- The 9 days of Navratri are auspicious for performing Chandi Homam.
- Also, auspicious days like Ashtami, Navami, Chaturdasi, Magha Amavasya, Jyeshta Amavasya, Chaithra and Karthik Pournami are good for performing the Homam.
- It is preferred to perform the Homam during daytime and finish the rituals before sunset.
- Experienced Pandit Ji’s with great knowledge
- Once you book your Pooja sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity
- High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant Puja experience