- Day 1: Arrival Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the pre-decided hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and spend rest of the day doing leisurely activities.
- Day 2: Jaipur. Day 2 is booked for enjoying sightseeing of the Pink city of Rajasthan. Visit Jantar Mantar – largest of the five astronomical observatories in India and features world’s largest sundial, Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds offered complete view of the outside world to the royal ladies without exposing them and City Palace – a complex of buildings, gardens and courtyards. Later, explore the local market and shop for some amazing stuff such as traditional clothes, jewelry, handicraft etc. Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort – a magnificent fort which cast a spell on the visitors.
- Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur. Post breakfast, drive to Jodhpur, popular as the blue city in Rajasthan. You are going to visit the Jaswant Thada – also known as the Taj Mahal of Mewar and a charming sight to behold, Mehrangarh Fort – a spectacular fort perched upon a hill and offering panoramic views of the Jodhpur city and Mandore – the place where Ravana got married to Mandodari. While on a trip to Mandore, make sure you visit the Mandore Gardens which houses a plethora of memorials, temples and high rock terraces.
- Day 4: Jodhpur to Udaipur. Savor a delicious breakfast and head towards Udaipur. Enjoy a halt en route at the Ranakpur Jain Temples. Dedicated to Tirthankara Rishabhanatha, these temples are a revered pilgrimage site for the followers of Jainism. Resume your trip towards Udaipur. Udaipur – Titled as the ‘city of lakes’, Udaipur is one of the best cities in the world. A number of lakes and palaces adorn the city and add to its timeless beauty.
Day 5: Udaipur. On this day, you are going to visit popular forts and palaces in one of the romantic cities. Visit Saheliyon-ki-Bari, a garden with flowers, lily ponds and marble fountains etc. Other attractions are Fateh Sagar Lake, an artificial lake famed for its azure water and ethereal beauty and Jagdish Temple, a massive temple situated in the heart of the city and dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Take a trip to the Pratap Memorial, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir and Pichola Lake – a picturesque lake which boasts of sublime beauty and scenic surroundings. In the evening, you will be headed towards the Lake Pichola to enjoy the motorboat cruise amidst the enchanting beauty of the calm and tranquil waters of the lake on additional cost.
- Day 6: Udaipur Departure . On the last day of the Jewels of Rajasthan tour, after having your breakfast, get ready to bid farewell to Udaipur with lots of memories. You will be transferred to the Airport or Railway station to board the flight or train towards your onward destination.