Sabarimala temple opening dates 2019 – 2020
The table below gives you the details about opening and closing dates for Sabarimala Temple for the year 2019-2020.
|Month||Sabarimala Opening Date||Sabarimala Closing Date|
Sabarimala Temple is located in Kerala. It is one of the most visited temples in the world. Although the temple is open for a certain number of days every month, the temple is visited the most from November to January. This is the time when millions of devotees take vows.
When Sabarimala Temple Opens and Closes every month?
- January 2019 – 14th to 15th
- February 2019 – 12th to 17th
- March 2019 – 11th to 21st
- April 2019 – 10th to 19th
- May 2019 – 14th to 19th
- June 2019 – 15th to 20th
- July 2019 – 16th to 21st
- August 2019 – 16th to 21st
- September 2019 – 9th to 13th
- October 2019 – 17th to 22nd
- November 2019 – 16th to 27th
- December 2019 – 1st
What are the Sabarimala Temple Opening Dates for 2019 – 2020?
January 2019 – Opens on 14th and Closes on 15th
February 2019 – Opens on 12th and Closes on 17th
March 2019 – Opens on 11th and Closes on 21st
April 2019 – Opens on 10th and Closes on 19th
May 2019 – Opens on 14th and Closes on 19th
June 2019 – Opens on 15th and Closes on 20th
July 2019 – Opens on 16th and Closes on 21st
August 2019 – Opens on 16th and Closes on 21st
September 2019 – Opens on 9th and Closes on 13th
October 2019 – Opens on 17th and Closes on 22nd
November 2019 – Opens on 16th and Closes on 27th
December 2019 – Opens on 1st and open entire month
January 2020 – Open from 1st and Closes on 15th
Sabarimala Temple Timings
- The Sabarimala temple opens at 4 am and closes at 11 pm. The temple is closed for darshan at 1:30 pm and reopens at 4 pm.
- The Temple is open to male devotees during the days of Mandalapooja, Makaravilakku (Makara Sankranthi) and Vishu. The Temple also remains open on the first five days as per the Malayalam calendar
- The Nirmalya Darshanam and the Ganapathi Homam begin at 4:05 AM and 4:15 AM respectively.
- The Usha Pooja (Morning Pooja) begins at 7:30 AM and the Ucha Pooja (Noon Pooja) starts at 1 PM.
- The Deepardhana (Evening Pooja) commences at 6:30 PM. The Athazha Pooja (Night Pooja) starts at 10:30 PM.