Pancha Dwaraka Tour takes you to 9 famous temples of Lord Krishna in Gujarat and Rajasthan. Also visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Somnath and Gir.
Pancha Dwaraka tour is one of the most significant pilgrimages for devotees of Lord Krishna. ‘Dwaraka’ means the gateway to heaven. It is believed that one who undertakes this pilgrimage will open his gates to heaven.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Overview
Places Covered: Dwarka Dwarkadhish Temple, Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple, Bhet Dwaraka, Kankroli Dwaraka, Dakor Dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Mukti Dwaraka, Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama Dwaraka, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Kirti Mandir, Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple.
Optional: Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Starting From: Ahmedabad.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels. Breakfast. VIP darshan.
Pancha Dwaraka Booking and Pricing
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- VIP darshan in Dwarka
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Dwarka
- Arrive at Ahmedabad.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple (if time permits).
- Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Early morning Darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in the Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning darshan in Dwarka.
- After darshan departs to Moola Dwaraka and visit the temple.
- Later depart to Porbandar and visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple.
- In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and sound show (closed during monsoon season).
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Proceed to Ahmedabad and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Akshardham Temple in the evening (Monday closed).
- Overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
Day 5: Ahmedabad – Dakor – Udaipur
- Early morning travel to Dakor Dwaraka.
- Visit Dakor Dwarka Temple.
- Travel to Udaipur and check in to the hotel.
- Visit Jagdish Mandir
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 6: Udaipur – Nathdwara – Kankroli – Ahmedabad
- Check-out from the hotel and travel to Nathdwara.
- Have darshan in Shrinathji Dwaraka.
- Proceed to Kankroli.
- Complete darshan in Kankroli Dwaraka.
- After darshan, proceed to Ahmedabad.
- Visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram if time permits.
- Drop off at the railway station/airport for your onward journey.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“I have made a pilgrimage to Nava Dwarka ( at Gujarat & Rajasthan) along with my family members from Salem, Tamilnadu. The group mostly consisted of senior citizens. The itinerary was carefully planned within the time available to us. The hotels arranged for our stay were excellent. I am happy to have engaged Myoksha Travels for this trip and hope my relationship with Myoksha continues.”
“Last week I and my friend had Nava Dwarka Trip. Myoksha Travels executed the plan for us. The tour was perfectly timed by them, stay arrangements were good at each place, the distance was covered without any hurry. My heartiest thanks for Myoksha team. Please continue your service for all Bhaktas.”
Now’s the time to start your Pancha Dwaraka Tour and get God’s blessings!
Pancha Dwarka Tour
Pancha Dwarka Tour Package
Our Pancha Dwarka Tour Package consists of all the important temples that are associated with the life of Lord Krishna. It is made keeping in mind the diverse tastes of our travellers.
The important places that would be covered in our Pancha Dwaraka Yatra Package are Bala Hanuman Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat, Somnath Temple, Akshardham Temple, Dakor Dwarka Temple, Jagdish Mandir, Shrinathji Dwarka, Kankroli Dwarka and Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Bangalore
For availing our Panch Dwarka Yatra package from Bangalore, you have to fly or take a train to Ahmedabad. Our representatives will reach the airport or the railway station to receive you and drive you to the hotel. Your travel with us will begin from here. We will be providing you with complimentary breakfast from our side. Drop facilities are provided back to the railway station or the airport by us for your journey onwards.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Chennai
We provide Pancha Dwaraka Tour Package from Chennai. You have to take a flight or catch a train and travel down to Ahmedabad for availing our offer. We will have our representatives waiting for you at the station or airport who will pick you up from there and start your journey onwards with us.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Ahmedabad
In our Nava Dwarka Tour package, we will pick you up from Ahmedabad and start your journey with us. We will start driving you to Jamnagar and proceed with the rest of the tour. Drop facilities will be provided back to Ahmedabad by us.
Pancha Dwaraka Yatra from Mumbai
We provide Panch Dwarka tour facilities from Mumbai. If you are travelling via train to Ahmedabad, we will receive you from the railway station. Or, if you opt for flying to Ahmedabad, we can pick you up from the airport. We provide drop facilities back to Ahmedabad for your journey back.