Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days.
Starting From: Kathmandu, Nepal.
Places Covered: Pashupatinath Temple, Muktinath Temple, Manakamna Temple
Optional: Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, Janakpur, Lumbini, Everest Flight.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: Private Vehicle, Clean Hotels, Breakfast, Flight to Muktinath.
Booking/Pricing (Per Person)
16 & Above
Admire/Grand Holiday Inn
Penansula/Mount View/Tuki Resort
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (double occupancy)
- 1 Night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast (double occupancy)
- 1 Night accommodation in Jomsom (basic room) with Lunch & dinner (double occupancy)
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara flight ticket
- All transfer & sightseeing by private ac Car/Van/Hiace/Bus
- Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom transfer by Jeep/Coach on sharing basis
- Annapurna conservation area permit
- GST of 5%
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc. any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
- Nepal entry visa fee and any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, weather disturbance, strike, political disturbances etc.
Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
- Pick up from Kathmandu International Airport.
- Proceed to check into hotel.
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple and Guhyeshwari Shakti Peetha. If you arrive late you can visit these temples next day early morning.
- Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Manakamana Temple, Pokhara
- In the morning check out from the hotel and drive to Pokhara.
- On the way visit Manakamana Temple (by cable car at extra cost) and complete darshan.
- Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 3: Muktinath darshan
- Early morning travel to airport and fly to Jomsom.
- Then proceed to Muktinath Temple (by shared coach) for darshan.
- Complete darshan in Muktinath Temple.
- Later drive back to Jomsom.
- Overnight stay in Jomsom.
Day 4: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Early morning drive to airport and fly back to Pokhara.
- Visit Fewa Lake Tal Barahi Temple, Devi’s Fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave.
- Drive to Kathmandu.
- Overnight stay in Kathmandu
Day 5: Kathmandu departure
- Early morning check-out from the hotel. Visit Jal Narayan Temple if time permits.
- Proceed to drop off at the airport for your onward journey.
“My association with Myoksha Travels started in 2017 with my trip to Pancha Dwarka. We were so happy and satisfied with the hotel and travel arrangements made by Myoksha Travels, that when we planned for our Muktinath Trip during March-2018, I immediately contacted them. We were 10 of us from Salem, Tamilnadu and the average age of the group was 55. The trip was planned between 15-03-2018 and 22-03-2018. I booked the flight tickets from Bangalore to Kathmandu (via Delhi) and back. Rest was taken care by Myoksha Travels. We landed up at Kathmandu on 16-03-2018 at 2 PM and there was a Toyota Hiace ( A 16 seater SUV) waiting for us to take us to the hotel. The hotel accommodations were according to our specifications at Kathmandu & Pokhara (three star facilities). In Jomsom, decent accommodation with basic facilities provided to us because it is a rough terrain and a remote place from where you have to go by a bus to have darshan of Muktinath. As promised, a local man ( who could speak Hindi & English) accompanied us throughout the tour. The driver & the guide were soft spoken and well behaved. Periodically, Myoksha staff contacted me over phone to find out everything is to our satisfaction. I would like to place on record my thanks to Mr. Anshul who used to contact / whatsapp me on a daily basis and Mr. Sasi who spoke to me on a couple of occasions. It was handled professionally by the staff of Myoksha Travels."
Muktinath Tour Package FAQ
What is the significance of Muktinath Temple?
The significance of Muktinath Temple is that devotees consider it to be one of the Shakti Peethas, which are abodes of Shakti (cosmic energy) and the places where the ashes from the corpse of Sati fell on the ground. Also, it is one of the oldest temples of Lord Vishnu.
The idol of Lord Vishnu in the temple is as tall as an average human, and the temple courtyard contains 108 bull faces through which water runs. Also, a buddhist monk conducts the worship in the temple and a local nun takes care of the prayers and rituals.
What are the timings of Muktinath Temple?
Here are the timings of Muktinath Temple:
|Morning||5 AM||12 PM|
|Evening||2 PM||9 PM|
From where to start Muktinath tour?
There are two ways to start your trip for Muktinath:
- By flight: Reach Kathmandu and proceed to Muktinath by doing darshan at Pashupatinath.
- By rail/road transport: You may reach Gorakhpur/Raxaul and you may proceed to Muktinath.
How much luggage may I carry in flight from Pokhara to Jomsom?
You may carry maximum 5-7 kgs / person.
You may take locker room in the Pokhara hotels as you will need only 1-night stay in Jomsom.
How much will I need to walk to reach temple, is there any option to avoid walking?
You will only need to walk a maximum of 500mtrs. Yes, you have options such as Palkies and ponies which you may book on spot, which will cost approx. 1000 -2000 INR. Do negotiate for the cost.
Is Indian currency valid in Nepal?
Yes, Indian currency is valid in Nepal.
If you want to exchange the currency you may do it at the airport by providing your travel documents and ID proof.
What is the Valid Id proof which can be carried for the Yatra?
Passport is a must for foreign nationals except Indian.
For Indian nationals, the best id is still the passport, but if you don’t have it no need to worry there are other documents which you may carry for the Yatra.
Indian nationals do not require visa to enter Nepal. As per the Nepalese Immigration, Indian Nationals Traveling to Nepal must possess any one of the following documents:
- Driving License with photo
- Photo Identity card issued by a Government Agency
- Ration Card with Photo
- Election Commission Card with Photo
- Identity Card issued by Embassy of India in Kathmandu
- Identity Card with Photo issued by Sub- Divisional Magistrate or any other officials above his rank
Maximum how many days are required to cover Muktinath & Pashupatinath tour?
You will need a minimum of 5 days.