Laghu Rudrabhishek is a very important ritual in which the Panchamarit Pooja is offered to Lord Shiva. Nevertheless, this pooja is performed by experienced priests and they recite very powerful mantras. Moreover, these mantras bring good luck and fulfil all the desires of the person who performs the pooja.
We arrange for Rudrabhishek remotely at the Pandit’s place. Pooja will be performed on your name and gothra. Pooja will be live streamed and videos will be shared with you on whatsapp. Pooja will be performed by Pandit Rahul Karnatak who is a very experienced priest and featured in The Times of India. Contact us now for booking this pooja.
Also, Lord Shiva is the destroyer of all the evil and the Supreme being. Nevertheless, the worship of the Lord also spreads spirituality and peace in the lives of human beings.
Laghu Rudrabhishek is one of the rudras of Lord Shiva. Nevertheless, it is also popular as the Maha Rudra Abhishek. Moreover, Laghu Rudrabhishek pooja is also the best way to overcome all the issues and problems of health, wealth and prosperity.
Types of Rudrabhishek Pooja
The difference between various Rudrabhishek is basically based on the puja duration. There are 6 types of Rudrabhishek as given –
|1) Rudrabhishek Puja||Ganesh Pooja + Shiv Pooja||Duration – 2 hrs||This Rudrabhishek is performed to invoke Rudra, the most powerful cosmic force mentioned in the Vedas.|
|2) Maha Rudrabhishek||Ganesh Pooja + Gori Pooja + Shiv Pooja + Havan||Duration – 4 hrs||Maha Rudrabhishek is performed for Lord Shiva to get rid of the negative effects of all the nine planets and achieve victory over death.|
|3) Laghu Rudrabhishek||Ganesh Pooja+ Navgraha Pooja + Shiv Pooja + Havan||Duration – 6 hrs||In Laghu Rudrabhishek, Panchamarit Pooja is offered to Lord Shiva which fulfils all the desires of the person who performs the pooja.|
|4) Avirat Bham Bham Pooja||Bham Bham Pooja + Maha Rudrabhishek||Duration – 5 Days, 7 Days, 11 Days & 15 Days||This puja purifies the soul and body and performed in your name and Gotra.|
|5) Rudra Samhita Path Yagya||Rudri Path + Havan||Duration 7 Days||The life of Shiva is described in the Rudra Samhita. The story of war and destruction is mentioned in detail.|
|6) Shiv Mahapuran Path Yagya||Path + Havan||Duration 11 Days||This pooja starts with women taking out Kalash Yatra by singing Mangal songs. The story of Shiv Mahapurana Katha is narrated by an experinced priest to the devotees.|
Who should perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- This pooja is to be performed by the person who is suffering from any diseases or ailments.
- Moreover, if one wants harmony and peace in the family relations then one can perform this pooja.
- Also if a person is finding hard to attain success, then this pooja is helpful.
- But one must perform it under an experienced priest’s direction.
What are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Here are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Puja:
- This pooja reduces the bad effects of Ashlesha, Punarvasu, and Pushya Nakshatras.
- It purifies the soul and body and brings prosperity, good health, and peace in one’s life.
- It also reduces the bad effects of the afflicted moon.
- This pooja also helps to get rid of different ailments and diseases.
- It can also help for the upliftment in spirituality.
- This pooja also helps to improve the leadership qualities and eliminates any doshas in the life of the individual.
- This pooja also smoothens the married lives of the couples and improves the well being of a person.
When should I perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- Performing this pooja on the day of Mahashivratri is very auspicious. Moreover, it falls on the 14th night of the full moon.
- Moreover, the pooja starts with the bath of lingam which the devotees call ‘panchayavya’ ie. curd, honey, milk, cow dung, ghee.
- Laghu Rudrabhishek is also very auspicious when performed in Shravan Month.
- One can also consult the priest and decide an auspicious day for conducting this pooja.
- One can also perform this pooja during the month of Shravan.
- This pooja can also take place during Amavasya, Makarsankranti, individual’s anniversaries or birth dates.
How to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Time needed: 6 hours.
Here’s how to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek:
- Rudra Worship
Seven priests perform the Laghu Rudrabhishek and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Rudra.
- Worship Shivlinga
The process begins by worshipping Shiva Linga. Then the priest bathe it in many ingredients and water. During the process of bathing Shiva Linga, the priests chant mantras. These mantras are Rudra Suktha.
After the process of giving bath to the Shiva Linga, the priest purifies it with the mixture of curd, honey, cow’s milk, sugarcane, rice, and other items.
- Prasad Distribution
After completing the abhishekam Pooja, prasad is to be distributed among the poor people and the devotees. Also, this pooja is a short Puja of Rudra Abhishekam and gives many beneficial results.
What are the materials required for Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
|Materials Required||Materials Required|
|Ganth Bandhan Cloth||Kalash|
The materials required for the pooja are the usual requirements and they might differ from pandit to pandit. Moreover, other materials required include Paata, Ganesh Lakshmi idol, Rahman Vastra samagri, Sandalwood, Aluminium Tray, Kesar, Ghee, Yellow Sarson, Ring or Pratima, Gulal, Dakshina, etc.
However, it is very important that the person performing the pooja should wear new clothes. Males should wear dhoti, Gamcha, and white napkin. Females should wear a new sari, blouse and other things as per the requirements.
Where to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
- One can perform this Abhishek pooja in any of the Lord Shiva temples.
- Also, one can perform this pooja Trimbakeshwar in Nashik, Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain, Omkareshwar temple in Indore.
- Also, Nageshwar temple in Gujarat, Somnath temple in Gujarat and many other places are also good to perform this pooja. One can consult an expert for it.
What is the cost of performing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Moreover, the cost of performing this Abhishek ritual varies from temple to temple but it is usually around Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000.