Kerala Temple Tour covers a broad array of destinations across the state and it provides a clear view of Kerala. The destinations the tour encompasses include: Trivandrum, Kanyakumari, Alleppey, Cochin and Guruvayur.
- Sree Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple – One of the most prominent temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The Temple is one of the only few temples dedicated to the Lord in which he is worshiped in the “Ananta Shayanam” position. The Temple has been declared as the richest Hindu Temple in the world.
- Guruvayur Sree Krishna Temple – One of the most popular temples dedicated to Lord Krishna, often called as the “Dwarka of the South” is the Sri Krishna Temple (Guruvayur Temple) located in Guruvayur, Kerala. The main deity, Lord Krishna, here known as Lord Guruvayurappan (Father or Lord of Guruvayur) is represented as a four-armed God holding the Conch named Panchajanya, the Sudarshana Chakra, the Kaumodaki, and a lotus with a Basil garland.
- Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple – The Chottanikkara Temple is located at Chottanikkara. This place is in Kerala. Thousands of pilgrims visit the temple every year. Goddess Rajarajeswari is worshipped here. The Goddess is also known as Adiparasakhti. Goddess Rajarajeswari has three forms at the temple. In the morning worship She is Goddess Sawaswati. In the afternoon She is Goddess Lakshmi and in the evening She is Goddess Durga.
- Mannarasala Nagaraja Temple – Mannarasala Nagaraja Temple is a temple devoted to serpent worship. Many devotees underline the miraculous changes which were introduced to their life after praying to serpent gods. Also the turmeric paste available in the Mannarasala Nagaraja Temple too holds a special distinction of being regarded as a highly curative medicine. The serpent gods invite large number of female devotees, who lack fertility and wish to have children.
Kanyakumari – Suchindram Thanumalayam Temple, Nagercoil Nagaraja Temple, Kumari Amman Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhi Memorial, Sunset in Kanyakumari.
Guruvayur – Sri Krishna Temple, Elephant Training Centre
Mode of Transport: A/C Private Car (Innova, Dzire or Similar) or A/C Tempo Traveler (For groups of 7 to 15) or A/C Bus (For large groups)
Accommodation: A/C Family Hotels
Booking and Pricing
Booking: Call: 07977184437 or Email: email@example.com
The tour can be customised as per your requirements. Contact us Now.
Day 1: Trivandrum
- Arrive at Trivandrum Railway Station/Airport.
- Pick up and then transfer to a hotel.
- Later visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Attukal Devi Temple, Pazhavangadi Ganapathi Temple.
- In the evening relax at the Kovalam beach.
- Overnight stay in Trivandrum.
Day 2: Kanyakumari
- Early morning drive to Kanyakumari, the southern most point of India.
- Enroute visit Suchindram Temple and Nagercoil Temple.
- Arrive at Kanyakumari and visit the famous Kumari Amman Temple.
- Also visit Vivekananda and Gandhi Memorials, and the beautiful statue of Tiruvalluvar.
- In the evening enjoy a breathtaking view of sunset over the Indian Ocean at Kanyakumari and after sunset back to Trivandrum.
- Overnight stay in Trivandrum.
Day 3: Alleppey
- Early morning drive to Alleppey- an immense place of beauty.
- Enroute visit Mannaarsala Nagaraja temple (dedicated to Naga Devatas) and Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple.
- On arrival at Alleppey take 2hrs motor boat cruise to experience the backwaters of Kerala.
- After the cruise check into the hotel and relax.
- Overnight stay in Alleppey.
Day 4: Kochi
- Early morning check out from the hotel and travel to Kochi.
- On the way visit Vaikom Mahadeva Temple near Kottayam and the Ettumanoor Shiva temple.
- Later drive to Cochin, enroute visit Chottanikkara Devi Temple.
- Check-in to the hotel in Kochi upon arrival.
- Spend the evening shopping in Kochi.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Kochi.
Day 5: Guruvayur
- Early morning check out from the hotel visit Kodungallur Bhagavathy Temple.
- Drive to Guruvayur to visit the famous Sri Krishna temple – one of the most sacred and important pilgrim centers of Kerala.
- Later visit Mammiyoor Temple and Annakottil – the temple elephant training centre.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Guruvayur.
Day 6: Kochi
- Early morning drive to Kochi Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey back home.
- If time permits you can do sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, and the Chinese fishing nets.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Terms & Conditions
- For booking, we collect only 60% advance and balance payment need to be settled before starting the tour.
- We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.).
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.
- 10% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of value charge, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.