Goa is not just sun, sand and sea….there’s so much more to it. Ponda in North Goa, populated mostly by Hindus, is known for its temples. Most unique facet about the architecture of these temples is that it has a mixture of influences; Portuguese, Hindu, Islamic and Nagari. Visit Goa and pay a visit to these spectacular temples.
While you are in Goa, take some time to get out and explore the historical temples of Lord Shiva in Gokarna and Murudeshwar. At the same time, visit the secret beaches in these quaint towns to experience the tranquility and recharge yourself.
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Starting From: Goa.
We also run this tour from Mangalore and Mumbai.
Places Covered: Goan Beaches, Mangeshi Temple-Goa, Brahma Temple-Goa, Mahalaxmi Temple-Goa, Nageshi Temple-Goa, Shri Bhagwati Temple-Goa, Mahadev Temple-Goa, Ramnathi Temple-Goa, Shantadurga Temple-Goa, Gokarna Temple, Murudeshwar Temple
Mode of Transport: A/C Private Car (Innova, Dzire or Similar) or A/C Tempo Traveler (For groups of 7 to 15)
Accommodation: A/C Family Hotels
Booking and Pricing
Booking: Call: 07977184437 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour can be customised as per your requirements. Contact us Now.
Day 1 – Reach Goa
- Reach Goa. The car will pick you up and take you to the hotel.
- Freshen up and proceed for sightseeing.
Night Stay – Goa
Day 2 – Goa
- Enjoy various sightseeing activities and temple visits in Goa.
- Places to Visit:-
- Goan Beaches – Sinquerim, Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Vagator, Fort Aguada, Morjim and Arambol
- Temples – Mangeshi Temple, Brahma Temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Nageshi Temple, Shri Bhagwati Temple, Mahadev Temple, Ramnathi Temple, Shantadurga Temple
Night Stay – Goa
Day 3 – Murudeshwar
- Proceed for Murudeshwar early morning around 5 am. Breakfast on the way.
- Visit Murudeshwar Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Spend the evening on Murudeshwar Beach.
Night Stay – Murudeshwar
Day 4 – Gokarna
- Early Morning proceed to Gokarna.
- Visit The Mahabaleshwar Temple, the highly sacred temple whose presiding deity is the Atmalinga of Lord Shiva.
- Gokarna beach is near the temple; spend some time there (depending on weather and preference).
- Visit the nearby temples such as Sri Maha Ganapathi Temple, Bhadrakali Temple and Bharat Temple.
- Evening spend time at Kudle beach.
Night Stay – Gokarna
Day 5 – Gokarna, Goa
- Visit Om Beach early in the morning
- After that proceed back to Goa to catch your flight/train.
- 10% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of value charge, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
- 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.).
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.