Char Dham Yatra Registration has been made compulsory by the Uttarakhand Government after the incident of 2013. From 2014, the government has started registration of all the pilgrims going on Char Dham Yatra covering Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, and Hemkund Sahib in Uttarakhand.
Toll Free Number For Registration Inquiry: 1800 180 4145
Char Dham Yatra Registration can be done offline on 14 registration centers or it can be done online too. After successful bio-metric registration, you would be issued a Registration Card.
With the help of the registration card, the Government can track pilgrims with a GPS based monitoring system. This enables to check the flow of tourist at every Dham or temple. It makes your journey safer as regular updates will be recorded about your location. It also helps in reducing the human loss that may occur due to any landslides or natural calamities. Proper monitoring of weather and roads is also done by the govt.
Pilgrims can also avail some special government facilities such as food and hotels using the Registration Card. Char Dham Yatra Registration is also known as Yatra pass, Yatra Permits, Registration Cards.
Advantages of Biometric Registration
- Issue of Special Registration Card after successful Biometric Registration
- Access to government services like food & accommodation using the card
- Registration card makes the journey safer by tracking the location
- Minimizing human loss due to any natural calamity with proper monitoring
- It is mandatory, you cannot skip it.
How to register offline for Char Dham Yatra 2019?
The registration can be easily done at various Biometric Registration Counters at many destinations on the route of Char Dham Yatra. If you wish to register offline, you can do so in person at one of the 14 registration centres. Uttarakhand Government has opened about 50 counters to assist pilgrims with their registrations.
Biometric Registration Counters Locations for Char Dham Yatra 2019:
|Chardham City||Bio-metric Location|
|Haridwar||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Parking|
|Rishikesh||Roadways Bus Stand|
|Janki Chatti||Janki Chatti|
How to register online for Char Dham Yatra 2019?
In this modern era, everything is digitalized and convenient. Now pilgrims can register for Char Dham Yatra at home instead of waiting in long queues. When you register online, no need for waiting lists and troubles of manual work.
What are the documents needed for Bio-metric Registration?
- An Email Address
- A Mobile Number
- One ID Proof (Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN, Passport, or Driving License).
- The online registration charges a nominal fee of INR 50/- only.
Step by Step Guide for doing chardham online registration:
- Open the official website for Biometric Registration by clicking onlinechardhamyatra.in
- In the top right corner, you will see two options of Sign In/ Register, click on Register.
- After that, a Char Dham Registration Form will appear. Fill all your personal details in the form. Enter your email address and set a password.
- Click on Register after you have entered the information.
- Now an activation link will be sent to your Email ID. Click on that link.
- Now a Login window must have appeared. Enter your email address in that and enter the password which you have set earlier.
- Now an Important Instructions window will open up. Read it and click on ‘Book Darshans’.
- A booking window will open up. Fill in the details like no. of pilgrims and destination. Select the dates of visiting the temples.
- A confirmation window will open. Just check the details and click on Confirm tab.
- Now a payment window will open. Just select the mode of payment and click on the Pay button.
Congratulations! You have successfully registered yourself for Chardham Yatra 2019. You will receive an online registration slip. This can be used to get Chardham Yatra Card from any of the counters.
Register yourself and enjoy a safer journey!
For any other queries related to Char Dham Registration, just drop it in comments.
Char Dham Yatra Travel Guide
- Char Dham Yatra 2019 Dates
- Places to visit during Char Dham Yatra
- Char Dham Yatra Packages
- Char Dham Yatra Registration
- History of Char Dham Yatra
- Significance of Char Dham Yatra
- Char Dham Yatra Map
- Char Dham Yatra Itinerary
- Char Dham Yatra Cost
- Best Time to Visit Char Dham Yatra
- Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
- Char Dham Yatra Hotels
- Char Dham Yatra Tips
- Char Dham Yatra FAQ