Bhadrachalam Annavaram Simhachalam Tour takes you on a journey to the best of divine places in Andhra Pradesh.
- Annavaram – Annavaram is one among the most popular holy shrines of the country and is the second most popular pilgrimage after the Tirupati Temple in Andhra Pradesh. Lord Satyadeva is the God of truth and he showers his eternal blessings on all humankind in his beautifully manifested form in the form of the divine trinity which is called Hari Hara Hiranyagarbhathrimurtyatmaka.
- Arasavalli Sun Temple – The famous Sun God Temple situated in Arasavalli Village is one of the ancient and all among two sun God temples in our Country. According to Padmapuranam , Sage Kasyapa installed the Idol of Surya at Arasavalli for the Welfare of mankind . Therefore , the Surya is of Kasyapasa Gotra . He is also termed as planetary King . According to the ‘ Sthalapuranam ‘ of the temple, Lord Devendra found this temple and installed the existing idol of the sun God commonly known as Lord suryanarayana Swamy Varu under the following circumstances.
- Simhachalam – Simhachalam Temple is a hilltop temple situated in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag) in Andhra Pradesh. It is visited with great reverence by devotees of Lord Vishnu. It is dedicated to Lord Narasimha Swamy, a lion-man incarnation of Lord Vishnu and is beautifully adorned with really intricate carvings. According to the legend, Narsimha’s avatar when he killed Hiranyakashyap was very fierce. His idol is covered with sandalwood throughout the year and is revealed only once a year.
- Bhadrachalam – Lord Sree Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple in Bhadrachalam is a Hindu temple of Lord Rama located in Telangana. The area is called as Bhadrachalam and is the venue of grand celebrations on Rama Navami day, when the wedding anniversary of Lord Rama and his consort Sita takes place with much fanfare.
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Starting From: Visakhapatnam or Hyderabad
Places Covered: Arasavalli Sun Temple, Bhadrachalam Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Temple, Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Simhachalam Narasimha Swamy Temple
Mode of Transport: A/C Private Car (Innova, Dzire or similar) or A/C Tempo Traveler (For groups of 7 to 15) or A/C Bus (For large groups)
Accommodation: A/C Family Hotels
Booking and Pricing
Call: 07977184437 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour can be customised as per your requirements. Contact us Now.
Day 1: Visakhapatnam, Simhachalam, Arasavalli
- Arrive at Visakhapatnam Railway Station/Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Later travel to Simhachalam and visit Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- Travel to Arasavalli and visit Sun Temple.
- Travel back to the hotel in Visakhapatnam and overnight rest.
Day 2: Annavaram, Bhadrachalam
- Early morning, check out from the hotel and depart for Annavaram.
- Visit Satyanarayana Swamy Temple.
- Later travel to Bhadrachalam.
- Check-in to the hotel upon arrival.
- Overnight stay in Bhadrachalam.
Day 3: Bhadrachalam, Visakhapatnam
- Early morning, visit Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Temple.
- Later check out from the hotel and depart for Visakhapatnam.
- We will drop you at the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Terms & Conditions
- For booking, we collect only 60% advance and balance payment need to be settled before starting the tour.
- We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.).
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.
- 10% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of value charge, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.